Madonna : "My Lisbon Life" (new documentary?)

Madonna: My Lisbon Life  

41 members voted

1. 1. Would you be on board of a documentary (film or series) on Madonna's experiences in Lisbon?

While, I detest reality shows, I must admit, I'd be on board with a documentary of her time in Portugal, giving us a glimpse of her life and family in the region as well as the culture she experienced.  Nothing scripted.  Definitely show some of the late night music sessions, including her own journey in making the new album, as well as a glimpse of her life with her kids and the landscape.  Just a journey with the most famous woman in the entertainment business.  Kinda like her latest Instagram post:

Yes, but with performances.

Has anyone watched Grace Jones: Bloodlight and Bami? The documentary was recorded over years and focuses on making of Hurricane album (which was released in 2008 when Grace was 60), it contains performances from her tour concerts (from 2008 onwards) and shows private life.

6 hours ago, Someone said:

La is a Spanish word, it does not exist in Portuguese lol. If anything, the wordplay could be "Madonna: A Vida Lisbonita!" (which could be translated as "Madonna: The Beautiful(isbon) Life". :)

I was and am aware of that papi

Just wanted to make everything SPANISH or Hispanized

(though I know it's irrelevant to the "Portuguese" setting) :kissy:

I do speak Mexican Spanish, btw güey asi que orale papacito! :rainbow:

#TheFutureIsLatino

15 hours ago, Winn said:

Any new Madonna is new Madonna and that's a good thing, but I'd prefer time spent on album, videos, tours, remixes. Personally I'm sick to death of the whole motherhood questions since ROL era.

I think some have misinterpret my idea here as simply just about her being a "mother".  I totally meant an all inclusive look at her life in Lisbon, including the process of making this latest album, her influences, as well as including her personal journey in discovering the region with her family. 

I haven't voted, but I'd only be interested if the focus was on music as that's all I'm really interested in.

For example, I also like Kate Bush, Lisa Gerrard, Enya and Siouxsie Sioux, but I'm not interested in the other areas of their lives. I know nothing about them and still enjoy their work.

The late night sessions, the living room gigs, the writing process, the recording studio where time is money...

Madonna once said in the inlay notes of Something To Remember that little attention gets paid to her music, so if a documentary puts the focus on that, I'm up for it! 

36 minutes ago, AspergerArtist said:

I haven't voted, but I'd only be interested if the focus was on music as that's all I'm really interested in.

For example, I also like Kate Bush, Lisa Gerrard, Enya and Siouxsie Sioux, but I'm not interested in the other areas of their lives. I know nothing about them and still enjoy their work.

The late night sessions, the living room gigs, the writing process, the recording studio where time is money...

Madonna once said in the inlay notes of Something To Remember that little attention gets paid to her music, so if a documentary puts the focus on that, I'm up for it! 

I can respect that, but to be honest I rather see it all.  I love to see more of her home and how she interacts day to day.  Of course, she's going to put on "a show" once the cameras are on, but I think public could see a different side of her with something like this.  Certainly, I'm not asking for intrusion.  Just a slice of her life at this time in Lisbon.  It could be great promotion for her new album, especially if she includes footage of her inspirations, writing process and in the studio as well.