Madonna to present Video of the Year at the VMAs TONIGHT!

Lum

3 minutes ago, madaboutM said:

There are sadly no more “eras” :cryin2:

Reinvention is Madonna. In our diverse society, its harder and harder to reinvent oneself in some unique persona after 35 years of doing so. Rebel Heart gave us the Matador, the Survivor, the Samurai... She's never stopped, she's refining, reinventing.

2 minutes ago, gafuller said:

Reinvention is Madonna. In our diverse society, its harder and harder to reinvent oneself in some unique persona after 35 years of doing so. Rebel Heart gave us the Matador, the Survivor, the Samurai... She's never stopped, she's refining, reinventing.

Also gave us the incarnation of Joan of Arc. So epic and iconic!

I really hope Childish Gambino wins. I'd love to see Madonna hand him the win for best video. He is so sexy and that video had everyone talking.

You have to be absolutely delusional to say she hasn’t don’t anything to her face, whatever it be. But seriously, I don’t care one bit. It’s the hair. She needs to embrace the side part. Middle part, HAS TO GO. Someone needs to tell her that. A side part would really frame her gorgeous face so much better. 

First LQ video from DrownedMadonna Fb page ... just let me tell you that I'M CRAZY FOR THIS LOOK, it's inspired by her recent Morocco "berber experience" so I'm afraid we're not gonna have any more even if it would be original and creative, and that IT'S CRAZY TO FINALLY HAVE HER BACK TO US!!! 

(the Aretha thing seemed a little forced to me too, actually she finished talking only about herself to be an eulogy)

6 minutes ago, stefo said:

First LQ video from DrownedMadonna Fb page... just let me tell you that I'M CRAZY FOR THIS LOOK, it's inspired by her recent Morocco "berber experience" so I'm afraid we're not gonna have any more even if it would be absolutely original and creative, and IT'S CRAZY TO FINALLY HAVE HER BACK TO US!!!!

She's really coming harder this year. I'm so ready for it! :Madonna024: