Sign in to follow this  
Dashfox

Ayumi Hamasaki!

Man, why Ayumi Hamasaki is so amazing???! 

She is the goodness of J-Pop :heart:

I used to listen her back in my teenage days when I watched Inu-Yasha but I'm listening all her album now and WOW...she is fucking amazing! 

Pure classic! I even started to collect her albums, starting by the single Glitter/Fated but I will buy as many albums I can! 

Also, 2018 is a great year to Ayu because she is celebrating her 20th year of career! 

ayumi-hamasaki.png?ext=.png

I've tried to get into her music, but besides a gew great songs she's mostly unlistenable, her style is too overwhelming.

Though she has good visuals most of the time.

Is she going to retire?

On 8/27/2018 at 2:05 PM, natalis said:

I've tried to get into her music, but besides a gew great songs she's mostly unlistenable, her style is too overwhelming.

Though she has good visuals most of the time.

Is she going to retire?

Oh dear, its ok if you not like asiatic music, they are different from the rest of the world, I know. That's why I like japanese singers, they are great! 

For me, like Madonna, Ayumi is a example of superation because she turned partially deaf in one of the ears but  keeps singing beautifully for years, such strong woman!

She deserved to be called the iconic name of J-pop Empress! 

2 hours ago, natalis said:

I know she annouced retirement last year as she started to lose hearing in the other ear.

The recent performances of "Kanariya" are very sad.

She said that will sing until turns completely defy.

Sad but true :cry: A person from the Ayumi fansite said that unlike the artists from the occident, japanese people are workaholic, never stopping to work. That's why Ayumi releases 1 album per year, sometimes even 2 per year, and the tours! That's impressive!