Madonna's body @ 60yo

Luiz Ribeiro

I don‘t understand why she is posting that. It is real but a bad perspective photo. To show us all that she does not have that perfect body anymore? She still has a good body, especially regarding that she is 60 years old now but why does she want to show it to all the world, to feel better (no longer be under pressure to have that perfect body, like....... see,  this is the way my body looks now, deal with it). Still, in one hand no one should be ashamed of his/her body on the other hand, she is an entertaining artist and uses photoshop in all her photosessions over the top. This look, this view is intimate and only people close to her should see it, not any random instagram viewer, just my thoughts.....maybe her idea is to revolutionize instagram culture where everyone shows off, so she does the opposite, instead of showing how great and beautiful she is, she shows the hard reality but if that‘s the case, majority of the people won‘t understand

I love the dark shadow of that hairy pussy. Yas girl, do whatever the fuck u want, if u wanna show off for the sake of it, JUST DO IT.

here's the original pic, by the way, no screengrab:

https://instagram.fmad7-1.fna.fbcdn.net/vp/e3c2076f7a14310ca0713010c89bc404/5B8863A8/t51.12442-15/e35/39902794_216493935892655_4248980655959965696_n.jpg

39902794_216493935892655_424898065595996

Wow people... honestly I'm AMAZED by this gesture of her! 

That's what I was waiting since years and now I I bow down to her braveness and dignity! She shows the body of a mature woman for what it looks like and it's about acceptance and maturity. Nobody at her level ever did this, nobody had the courage and the strenght.

SHE FUCKING IS MY QUEEN AND I'M FUCKING PROUD OF HER TODAY!

(as for the reason, this is the anti-"Bitch I'm Madonna"-mood, wich we suppose wil be the album mood, and it's gonna make a loooot of noise on papers and web)

1 minute ago, poserdemadonna said:

Why is it so shocking to see an older woman's body? Why is it such a taboo for a 60 year old to show her not-20-year-old body? Picture may not be flattering to the public, but it's real and I'm sure lot of women can relate to her.

THIS.

THIS-FUCKING-THIS, people.

tphpvQv.gif