Madonna's body @ 60yo

Luiz Ribeiro

1 hour ago, drivebitch said:

Why? I already knew he was gay. And? The critique still stands. We're not Madonna's worst enemy or the boogie man. Madonna's worst critics aren't gay men. The majority of the Daily Mail writers trashing her are angry, bitter straight men and women who haven't been laid in years. 

You're mistaken, I didn't share the Daily Mail's article, but The Guardian's.

1 hour ago, drivebitch said:

Why? I already knew he was gay. And? The critique still stands. We're not Madonna's worst enemy or the boogie man. Madonna's worst critics aren't gay men. The majority of the Daily Mail writers trashing her are angry, bitter straight men and women who haven't been laid in years. 

Did you even read the article? It doesn't mention Madonna once and it's got nothing to do with gay bashing - it's an honest (if perhaps uncomfortable) look at the dynamics between gay fandom and their divas. It's hardly a revelation - it's enough to scroll through some comments even on this very forum to see that the article's author has got a point. 

I would like to take this opportunity to say how strongly Piers Morgan disgusts me. Just thinking of him makes me vomit in my mouth a little bit. As a fat, sly and selfish 52yo liar and manipulator, he decided to lengthily elaborate and visually affirm how nauseas he is because of the sexy dancing of a 59yo fit, flexible, charismatic, fearless woman who can bend herself in crazy ways in a car while singing with a great voice all along.

Don't we all love the image of the old perv chasing young girls and being disgusted with women around his age, even though he is a disgusting unkempt loser. Don't we all love the idea that women are only worth something when they are young, and once a young woman gets older there is nothing left in her to admire or love - she can be thrown in the trash. Well, these beautiful and noble concepts now have a champion, a man determined to promote all that is disgusting and unfair in this world.

Madonna's sexy dancing in the carpool karaoke, and her "just do it" pubes picture - I found both of them very sexy, and I reacted accordingly via the expected biophysical response, and not because I prefer older women or anything like that, simply because Madonna really is sexy as f.... Some wrinkles and "imperfections" here and there, but an amazing character and incredible charisma.

Her body is very good for a 60 year old mother of two, but not so much for a pop Queen whose her body is a part of her stage performance
Considering that a super fit body was always part of her public image and inspiration for many fans (she even has her own gym franchise) is kind of letdown to see her just as an average curvy lady of her age. 

Holly hunter is at the same age and is lean and toned as ever. 

rs_634x1024-180111150633-634.holly-hunte

3 hours ago, leotard said:

Her body is very good for a 60 year old mother of two, but not so much for a pop Queen whose her body is a part of her stage performance
Considering that a super fit body was always part of her public image and inspiration for many fans (she even has her own gym franchise) is kind of letdown to see her just as an average curvy lady of her age. 

Holly hunter is at the same age and is lean and toned as ever. 

rs_634x1024-180111150633-634.holly-hunte

This is your first post and sadly you chose it to objectify women. Well done :stare:.

Over the last two years I've lost 60lbs and I can attest that you can get fit and still have some fat. Honestly, it looks worse sometimes because you won't have much fat in some areas like arms or legs or chest and still have it in other areas and can look lumpy as your skin is adjusting. I'm 21. M is not, lol. So her body isn't gonna handle getting big and loosing it. I'm afraid it is what is. But wouldn't it be funny if that pic wasn't recent? That it was from months ago before she got back to training and working? Regardless, she will look amazing. Everything from the recent Vogue shoot can't all be that photoshopped because her hips looked great there in some of the more revealing photos.

35 minutes ago, discohub said:

what are you trying to prove with these posts ?

I think they're just showing that M could still be fit if she wanted to. The only thing none of us have really talked about is joints. I always wonder if she has any physical problems like her knees. She walks just fine but excercise may get harder to do if any of those things pop up. 

41 minutes ago, discohub said:

what are you trying to prove with these posts ?

That her figure is not because of her age.
She just wants to have a figure like every other woman of her age and stop being a superfit dancer.

It happens to many professional athletes, after too much working out they just hate dieting and hitting the gym.

00123fc5bdb70a34465307.jpg

Maybe she has Joint problems but I think she could still be lean just by doing aerobics and dieting. 

When you are a global fitness model for 30 years and you have you own Gym Brand is somehow strange to be just in an average shape for a 60 years old lady.