Singles + Tour Stats

vncsmoraes

Okay, so for curiosity's sake, I compiled how many times over the course of her tours M has sung every officially released single.

Keep in mind, though, this only covers her concert tourspromo tours and I also counted Tears of a Clown. This does not cover television performances and non-tour promo club performances, etc.

From what I've gathered, Holiday is her most performed single of all times (a whopping 415 performances), while What It Feels Like for a Girl is her least (2 performances), and there are 14 singles she's never done in concert, including some highly successful ones.

One of the files also includes when and where the earliest and latest performance of each single took place and yes, I am a huge nerd.

P.S.: If this is not the right place to post this, please let me know.

Madonna Stats.xlsx

mstats.pdf

36 minutes ago, BItch I'm Madonna said:

Nice job BUT some of the singles were performed as one-off perfomances on other tours. Everybody was performed two or three times on the MDNA tour. 

Those are included in the final tally!

Even the few a capella lines she did of Fever, Erotica, Hanky Panky, etc. during RHT were included.

S&S requests as well. :)