M14 Disappointment Bingo

On 9/21/2018 at 9:24 PM, Frank said:

I know it's for a laugh, but this post is not helpful at all.

I'm ambiguous about it too but it did make me laugh.

Perhaps this thread should be exclusively home to over-the-top criticism to all "bingo" criticism (which would make it easy to avoid.)

On 9/21/2018 at 9:24 PM, Jascka said:

· Great & new ideas minus the catholic stuff. I'm still SATURATED of that theme. :smile:

Madonna's used Catholic imagery one way or another throughout her career, sometimes it's been more obvious than others. However, I do agree it's tired by now, especially what happened with gospel choirs at the Super Bowl and the Grammy performances in 2014-2015. MAYBE Like a Prayer also needs a rest from her setlists. 

22 minutes ago, madgefan said:

Madonna's used Catholic imagery one way or another throughout her career, sometimes it's been more obvious than others. However, I do agree it's tired by now, especially what happened with gospel choirs at the Super Bowl and the Grammy performances in 2014-2015. MAYBE Like a Prayer also needs a rest from her setlists. 

Absolutely. :laughing:

And that "cathedral-like atmosphere" / bells ringing & religious (Illuminati :laughing:) rituals present in her shows (Met Gala, MDNA Tour Intro). Enough is enough!? 200whfd.jpg