Luiz Ribeiro

Last Madonna GOOD official remix

I've always loved the Justin Cognito remix of Girl Gone Wild but I still have yet to find out if it's an official or fan made remix. Either way it's my favorite remix of a current Madonna song.

1 minute ago, BloodRayne said:

I've always loved the Justin Cognito remix of Girl Gone Wild but I still have yet to find out if it's an official or fan made remix. Either way it's my favorite remix of a current Madonna song.

Its official 

I think there were some good mixes out of the Rebel Heart era, but I think her last great mix was Offer's mix of Turn Up The Radio. His mixes of LFL & GT were pretty damn good though, so maybe one of those.

To me, ROLs Era is the best of remixes..... Rol had so many different mixes and its hard to remix a eletronic song like rol..... frozen amazing mixes..... NRM EP, amazing again......  Music Era was good too, WIFLFAG EP have so many good mixes... MUSIC EP too.....

15 hours ago, madgefan said:

When this came out I loved it instantly:

After that, it's become harder and harder to truly appreciate the remixes she's supposed to "approve" for release...

Love this one and the other few crazy remixes of 4 Minutes that make it like... 8 Minutes haha

the last i like is...and there is less i like from Ghosttown Mixes :/

Ghosttown (Mike Rizzo Funk Generation Club Mix)

the best Mixes are from the Hard Candy Album....Give it 2 Me , 4 Minutes , Miles away have real awesome Mixes...better then the Album Cuts

13 hours ago, Jackie said:

I think all era's have had hit and misses remix wise - I guess it comes down to preference and mood. Although, the Rebel Heat era had in my opinion the worst of the batches. 

+1

Apart from what Offer delivered a lot of the RH mixes are plain crap.