Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

It makes me laugh how u all guess she is actually singing and recording with the grillz on. As if she couldn't just wear them for the pic... oh god... ¬¬

Maybe because she seems to be wearing them all the time ?

But of course she knows what she's doing so these posts are staged and she wants to look good on them.

On 3/10/2018 at 7:50 PM, Frank said:

It makes me laugh how u all guess she is actually singing and recording with the grillz on. As if she couldn't just wear them for the pic... oh god... ¬¬

Well she is in front of a mic in a recording studio...put two and two together.

I doubt she had them in her pocket, "hang on and I'll just pop these for a pic..."

Two things about M showing her "recording" sessions for the new album

1) Reminds me of the pre-MDNA, & esp pre-RH eras in which she was very open about the recording process (well duh social media.) While this is all creating people abuzz and hyped throughout... I also think it builds up a lot more pressure and an even greater expectation for M since we're all treated to her "creative process" first hand so that when the new stuff comes out, people and many of us will really be scrutinizing it as opposed to if she had not been showing the world. I hope in the end it turns out better though. Little photos of her in front of a mic etc for me is enough to tide me over without knowing a lot of creative details (which she tends to hint at at times.)

2) The setup reminds me of the RoL recording sessions here in Los Angeles (as was seen in the MTV special "Ultrasound: Inside Madonna." Small intimate environment surrounded by an aesthetic that Madonna feels stimulated and inspired by is good! Love it. Remember her little "recording booth" on the MTV special? Hopefully this yields many many good results! And may she take her time! Don't care if it new stuff comes out late November :cute:

4 hours ago, cailohfornia said:

Two things about M showing her "recording" sessions for the new album

1) Reminds me of the pre-MDNA, & esp pre-RH eras in which she was very open about the recording process (well duh social media.) While this is all creating people abuzz and hyped throughout... I also think it builds up a lot more pressure and an even greater expectation for M since we're all treated to her "creative process" first hand so that when the new stuff comes out, people and many of us will really be scrutinizing it as opposed to if she had not been showing the world. I hope in the end it turns out better though. Little photos of her in front of a mic etc for me is enough to tide me over without knowing a lot of creative details (which she tends to hint at at times.)

2) The setup reminds me of the RoL recording sessions here in Los Angeles (as was seen in the MTV special "Ultrasound: Inside Madonna." Small intimate environment surrounded by an aesthetic that Madonna feels stimulated and inspired by is good! Love it. Remember her little "recording booth" on the MTV special? Hopefully this yields many many good results! And may she take her time! Don't care if it new stuff comes out late November :cute:

I have no expectations!  I just enjoy the process. Never understood why people get all bent out of shape over process and the outcome. It's not like anything we say will change it.  That said, I hope the album doesn't drop until November.  It's usually a great time to drop a album during the holiday season.  People are buying and gifting during that time.  Also, she could do a few televised performances and possibly a couple promo gigs in a few big cities.  

If we're lucky she might drop a couple promotional singles prior to the album release, helping to create more buzz for the album.  And possibly by the new year she could start putting a tour together, to go on the road again late Spring and Summer.  Though, it's a bit risky to do that anymore.  Artists are better to head out on the road as soon as they drop an album. 

2 hours ago, stefo said:
And here is a rehearsing Queen :broken:

omg is this proof that my prediction gonna be right? I mean her new album is speed up because of moive schedule?

or is this just for MDNA skin care whatever? I mean it doesn't look like just ordinary work out, right?

more importantly Did she mute audio because it is new single?

either way I'm really glad to see her finally wear tight t-shirt again!!!!

Now we all can see her body is slowly goes back to right track again and she has confident about her body again!

TBH, I'm so sick of to see her wearing over sized cloth for hid her fat belly. I missed this tight t-shirt  Madonna so much. I'm so happy right now! I have to go gym!! YES!!!

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic