Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

36 minutes ago, mrsciccone said:

it has never been so boring to be her fan as for the last two years, not in all the 30 years since i have been her fan ,I swear, grillz kids and creams and when you think she's back at music...more creams, grillz and another film...zzzzz I wished she never got to social media at all... just depressing

Take it easy gurl. Let the woman have a life.

On 4/9/2018 at 1:13 PM, mrsciccone said:

it has never been so boring to be her fan as for the last two years, not in all the 30 years since i have been her fan ,I swear, grillz kids and creams and when you think she's back at music...more creams, grillz and another film...zzzzz I wished she never got to social media at all... just depressing

unfollow her then? I mean she has a right to post what she wants on her ig.

On 4/9/2018 at 2:13 PM, mrsciccone said:

When u realise your idol is a real life person :OML:

16 hours ago, mrsciccone said:

Real life persons don‘t need grillz, easter bunny ears and all this fakeness... whatever your avatar shows we do not like the same side of one coin!!!

I actually kind of agree with you mostly.

Im really not a fan of Skin Care Madonna either. It feels cheap and tacky. I like the idea of grillz, but she sounds stupid when she talks with them.  And as for the avatar image... I just found it hilarious how upset everyone got over it. its obviously not a great look, but i like that its real. Painfully real. i DO however like that she doesn't feel a need to project flawless beauty at all times. In a world of Kardashians and Jenners its kinda refreshing. 

i am just kind of ignoring this moment she's having tho. 

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic