Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

3 hours ago, Enrico said:

La Isla 2.0 is coming!?

Nah!  The next chapter means she's going to become a chain smoker!   LOL!

Seriously though, it looks like a shoot of some sort.  For what though?  Be nice if it was related to the new album.

2 hours ago, Liam said:

Nah!  The next chapter means she's going to become a chain smoker!   LOL!

Seriously though, it looks like a shoot of some sort.  For what though?  Be nice if it was related to the new album.

What I meant is she may be working on some "ethnic" material...

Am I right or she canceled the hashtag "extremeoccident" and wrote "turnthepage" instead? What does this mean? Again, is it related to a new musical direction?

Well, that's definitely a twist in the plot. But not totally unexpected!  I had thought the two already recorded something a couple of years back, or at least I recall there was talk about it.

That said, I'm sure it's just how the tweet was worded.  "with Madonna" regarding the picture, not a new single.  But we shall see? It's an odd way to word something if you don't mean a new single with the two, but you know people and organizations like to hype and twist things.

A single with Miley could be a good move for the two.  Miley has managed to conquer two huge profitable genres (Country and Pop), so it's definitely a sure thing radio will play the song between the two.  But it's gotta be good or it will just be nothing but hype. 

The fans who go on about "just a Madonna single, and no featured artist" will flip their lids over this.  LOL!

That speech was mostly amazing, but there were bits of narcissism in there too. Like she's looking at herself too much through the eyes of her admirers. Lately she's had a few moments where I've been like wtf.... but we see very little so I can't judge, i'm just waiting for the album and hoping that it is the right album for her at this moment in time. I hope that she has good things in her mind.

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic