Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

What's up with the deranged fan comments to Madonna's Facebook posts? They make no sense, sometimes gibberish, sometimes religious nonsense. Like they are on meth in an alleyway behind a methadone clinic and using the socials. 

Or really old men who want her to call them or lick her etc. 

Or older women slut-shaming M for not wearing bras 

I consistently see them lol. 

14 hours ago, LivingForLove94 said:

For someone who is obsessed with camera angles she uses some strange ones for her instagram posts. I'm sick of the pretentious looks, I know where to go to get them. Past and present. Lol. Get to the point Madonna. I know you know how to smile.

Every 15 years or so I enter into a Madonna is annoying me phase. Mostly when she purposely represents what I find annoying in others and I am going to guess she finds annoying as well. 

I don't know if what I think is so. it's just that I have followed her pretty closely for 35 years that even though I don't know her I feel as if I can read her pretty well. 

I don't know.

I might voice my opinion about what bothers me but I always love her. 

The album is everything and has always been since the 80's. It's what matters to me most. ?

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic