Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

31 minutes ago, blondebombshell said:

Do you all ever think she'll move back to the U.S :sad: its not like i'll meet her. I just feel better knowing she's in the U.S i guess though if i was her i wouldn't want to be where Trump is president either. 

No, not permanently. I think she'll come and stay for a while for the album promotion, spend some time in London, and then go back to Portugal.

47 minutes ago, PlasticLimbo said:

Why so much hate? it was on Facebook. You also post pics without sources. 

It wasn't towards u at all. It was to Madonna Paradise uploading it to their account without saying it comes from Andrea's facebook page. By the way, i always post original links, always, as that's something extremely important to me, to get files from their original sources and lots of people in here know that about me.

Anyway, sorry if u feel offended but it wasn't for you. Peace & Love.

3 hours ago, Frank said:

It wasn't towards u at all. It was to Madonna Paradise uploading it to their account without saying it comes from Andrea's facebook page. By the way, i always post original links, always, as that's something extremely important to me, to get files from their original sources and lots of people in here know that about me.

Anyway, sorry if u feel offended but it wasn't for you. Peace & Love.

Oh, OK. But, most of all this fan accounts posting on Instagram do the same. Check your last post. It was posted originally by Nicola Clarke, not madgeluv. Many many of IG posts here don't even come from Madonna’s. I believe the Paradise page do posts them with credits, and is one of the first to post news and without watermarks, wich I think is very elegant.

After all, i's all about Madonna, and it's public mostly. 

7 hours ago, PlasticLimbo said:

Oh, OK. But, most of all this fan accounts posting on Instagram do the same. Check your last post. It was posted originally by Nicola Clarke, not madgeluv. Many many of IG posts here don't even come from Madonna’s. I believe the Paradise page do posts them with credits, and is one of the first to post news and without watermarks, wich I think is very elegant.

After all, i's all about Madonna, and it's public mostly. 

Yeah, i discovered that Nicola Clarke posted it later today. I dislike a lot that Madgeluv account, because u ask him politely to tell u the original source and he says something like "I took it". He's THAT stupid. God...

On the other hand, Xkir5tenX account always says the sources. I like that account a lot. And she's very nice.

And yeah, I know it's all about Madonna, but for me, when i'm saving an original pic or video or Insta story, i rather get it from the original source, because with every repost, the Q keeps getting lower and lower... That's why i like the original posts. I hope u understand my point now. Peace.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Yeah, i discovered that Nicola Clarke posted it later today. I dislike a lot that Madgeluv account, because u ask him politely to tell u the original source and he says something like "I took it". He's THAT stupid. God...

On the other hand, Xkir5tenX account always says the sources. I like that account a lot. And she's very nice.

And yeah, I know it's all about Madonna, but for me, when i'm saving an original pic or video or Insta story, i rather get it from the original source, because with every repost, the Q keeps getting lower and lower... That's why i like the original posts. I hope u understand my point now. Peace.

Yes, I spoke eventually to someone from Paradise. they are more than two, so who did that Andrea didn't respect the source needed. All the stories and IG they put on the description.They asked for apologies.

Really this one from madgeluv is that kind of person? Worse than Madonna extreme, very rude and non creative.  

You are lovely ! XOXO

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic