Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

18 hours ago, PlasticLimbo said:

Please, will anyone agree with me on how photoshopped this is. It barely looks like her in some moments, mostly when she's front-facing the camera, I guess the automatic software fucks it up? I posted on another forum and they were all like "NO SHE'S LOOKS AMAZING THE ADVERTS are AMAZING" etc. Also her left eye has been looking very different for years now. No one seems to agree with me, I feel like going insane.

1 hour ago, Future Lover said:

Please, will anyone agree with me on how photoshopped this is. It barely looks like her in some moments, mostly when she's front-facing the camera, I guess the automatic software fucks it up? I posted on another forum and they were all like "NO SHE'S LOOKS AMAZING THE ADVERTS are AMAZING" etc. Also her left eye has been looking very different for years now. No one seems to agree with me, I feel like going insane.

I don't think it's as Photoshopped as the others. I think that's simply because she has that roller all over her face and they can't work on her face as much to digitally enhance it. There are some odd looking shots, I'll agree, but I think she looks "odd" because she just had botox done. She looks great, but she looks like a 60 year old with work done. You can see her age in her eyes and her mouth. What exactly do you mean by her left eye looks different? Different compared to what?

10 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

To the right one, of course! haha

Kidding, should've pointed it out. It's half-closed in many situations, I think she was injured back in the day? If not, it's probably some plastic surgery gone wrong. Will post side-by-side shots of what I mean soon, I don't have the time right now. 

It surprises me u have time at all to spend in such a "topic". Let's compare M's right eye with the left one! OMG...

World is turning into shit.

I'm not doing this out of shaming or anything. It's just something I was wondering about, and I distinctly remember her getting hurt on tour. A dancer hit her accidentally or something? Yet no one even acknowledges it like it's taboo or something. I have no ill will against her (well, maybe the mistreatment of her catalogue), and I think she still very beautiful. It's these fake attempts to photoshop her to infinity that are getting on my nerves. She doesn't need that.

@Future Lover

I see what you're talking about. I think it's a combination of cosmetic procedures (although I think she's been very careful not to mess with her eyes too much - they define her) and simple nature.

Not many people have perfect symmetry and over the years things sag, etc. It's probably just nature and the result of her face being tightened here and there over the past 15 years.

I vaguely recall something about her getting hurt while on tour, but I can't remember the details at all.

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic