Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Madonna tagged the photographers Luigi and Iango. So they are either shooting a home story for a magazine or maybe the album cover? Judging from the family pic which M posted on Christmas, I assume it’s just a magazine spread but you never know, 

I personally think it's for another magazine cover to coincide with the new albums release since PEOPLE posted one of the pics and had inside knowledge of the adoption.  Also PEOPLE did a "Madonna and her children" cover story back in 2017

13 minutes ago, Bel said:

Hmmmm I'm not sure this is good sign or not.

Good sign is Madonna know people keep mocking about her new hideous enormous Brazilian Bum Lift Donald duck fake butts.

Bad sign is it seems like she doesn't care about it. So it does mean.. there's scary possibility which her butt gonna getting bigger and bigger and bigger..If she is really satisfying with that result. oh my gosh..Jesus Fking Christ..

1 minute ago, brazilfan said:

Hmmmm I'm not sure this is good sign or not.

Good sign is Madonna know people keep mocking about her new hideous enormous Brazilian Bum Lift Donald duck fake butts.

Bad sigh is it seems like she doesn't care about it. So it does mean.. there's scary possibility which her butt gonna getting bigger and bigger and bigger..Jesus Fking Christ..

i laughed sorry ...

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic