Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

her instagram comments are really bad sometimes i hope she don't read them but i think she does because she posts things about being under attack etc etc its pretty sad and it makes me angry because when i dont like celebs i dont follow because they just are not interesting to me but madonna does still provoke people but comments like attacking her children and saying RIP MADONNA etc etc must hurt her or rattle her if i was here id be fucking raging 

Just now, LikeAMelody said:

LOL See now there! I love it when she posts quotes like this. Not my choice of words but the feeling and meaning behind it I can completely relate to. 

I always thought Madonna had a special innate way of digging with bitchiness, sassiness and shade. She could literally shatter your soul with her eyes and mannerisms if she don’t like you. Or she could use the work c*nt lol. That’s effective as well I guess lol.

On 1/12/2019 at 6:11 AM, o_g_c_x said:

She hasn't put any selfie since the Stonewall incident...

I thinks this is really great sign. It means she finally realized how hideous and ridiculous and tragic and sad looking her new enormous fake butt, unlike her bitches which surrounding her constantly praise and lie about her new fake butt,  

So Madonna divorce Guy Reductive. at 2008.

(oh my gosh I didn't know that it's already 10 years ago until she post this)

And she post this at her instagram.

Hmmmmm.. I'm not sure about this.

It feels like she is still stuck on "anger" stage.

or Is this some excuses of that hideous tragic Butt implant injection whatever?

Something like this

"I did that tragic butt lift for surviving from divorce which happened at 10 years ago?" :thinker:

I'm not sure. It just... kind of sad.

I mean someone said that she is in London right now..

So it seems like something happened to her in London.

Something emotional thing.

6 hours ago, brazilfan said:

So Madonna divorce Guy Reductive. at 2008.

(oh my gosh I didn't know that it's already 10 years ago until she post this)

And she post this at her instagram.

Hmmmmm.. I'm not sure about this.

It feels like she is still stuck on "anger" stage.

or Is this some excuses of that hideous tragic Butt implant injection whatever?

Something like this

"I did that tragic butt lift for surviving from divorce which happened at 10 years ago?" :thinker:

I'm not sure. It just... kind of sad.

I mean someone said that she is in London right now..

So it seems like something happened to her in London.

Something emotional thing.

This or she came across and reposted that montage that shows a heavily edited pic of her from last year to show everyone that she hasn't aged a bit in 10 years and is now thinking her facial procedures works wonder and will do even more.

2 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

This or she came across and reposted that montage that shows a heavily edited pic of her from last year to show everyone that she hasn't aged a bit in 10 years and is now thinking her facial procedures works wonder and will do even more.

Actually that was my first guess Too!! 

I was like "Hmmm it's interesting so, this heavily and badly photoshopped image is her own image in her head? So she want to show to world that she hasn't change at all in 10 years?"

Then I realized that these two post are related.

then she post this again.

So these 3 post are all related. Her current mood in London. 

2 hours ago, Future Lover said:

This account is truly disturbing.
https://www.instagram.com/mymadonnaluvin/

I have to agree with this. She clearly repost from this account.

And  I mean if you're a true Madonna fan and if you have a good eyes then you easily notice that account's all Madonna post are badly phtoshopped Madonna's face. Not just one or two. that account's whole Madonna's face is badly photoshopped.

I mean that is the one of creepiest and worst photoshop ever!

It feels like we are watching dead body which badly make up at Funeral.(worst part is that pothoshop feels like from talentless Funeral dead body make up artist.)

That was one of creepiest and worst photoshop ever. seriously. I'm not even joking.

19 minutes ago, brazilfan said:

I have to agree with this. She clearly repost from this account.

And  I mean if you're a true Madonna fan and if you have a good eyes then you easily notice that account's all Madonna post are badly phtoshopped Madonna's face. Not just one or two. that account's whole Madonna's face is badly photoshopped.

I mean that is the one of creepiest and worst photoshop ever!

It feels like we are watching dead body which badly make up at Funeral.(worst part is that pothoshop feels like from talentless Funeral dead body make up artist.)

That was one of creepiest and worst photoshop ever. seriously. I'm not even joking.

That account has blocked me a few months ago because i told them this wasn't healthy the need they have to photoshop her face to death on every single pic, even paparazzi pics. And now M is reposting their stuff :drama:

10 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

That account has blocked me a few months ago because i told them this wasn't healthy the need they have to photoshop her face to death on every single pic, even paparazzi pics. And now M is reposting their stuff :drama:

OMG! I just realized that person is same person which botched her paparazzi photo with worst photoshop skill!

And Madonna did post that dead body look a like photo which painted by talentless funeral make up artist!

And this is original photo.

tod_la_ns2.jpg

LcryzEe.jpg

p48PMfB.png

I mean seriously...

10 hours ago, brazilfan said:

OMG! I just realized that person is same person which botched her paparazzi photo with worst photoshop skill!

And Madonna did post that dead body look a like photo which painted by talentless funeral make up artist!

And this is original photo.

tod_la_ns2.jpg

LcryzEe.jpg

p48PMfB.png

I mean seriously...

This is not even one of the worse. They are tons of pictures, including paparazzi pics where they litterally took 30 years off her. They remove all the fat/fillers of her face, give her new sharp jawline, change the color of her eyes, make thel bigger end so on... on every single pic. I remember one papparazzi shot they posted,i was like "her face is now really on point" theni saw the real pic a few minutes later in another insta and i was in a shock. In comparison shes looked way older and you could see all they photoshopped. It's like that insta doesn't want to see M for what she really looks like but live in a fantasy bubble where they make her looks like how they wanna believe she looks like. Very unealthy if you ask me...

50 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

This is not even one of the worse. They are tons of pictures, including paparazzi pics where they litterally took 30 years off her. They remove all the fat/fillers of her face, give her new sharp jawline, change the color of her eyes, make thel bigger end so on... on every single pic. I remember one papparazzi shot they posted,i was like "her face is now really on point" theni saw the real pic a few minutes later in another insta and i was in a shock. In comparison shes looked way older and you could see all they photoshopped. It's like that insta doesn't want to see M for what she really looks like but live in a fantasy bubble where they make her looks like how they wanna believe she looks like. Very unealthy if you ask me...

I know right?

well if that person's photoshop skill is good then I'm not opposite about it.

But real problem is that person's photoshop skill is one of the worst photoshot skill I ever seen.

And beside photoshop skill, that person's beauty standard is so cheap and dated and most of all really creepy. I mean.. that person does photoshoped madonna's face looks exactly just like Dead body at funeral which touched by talentless funeral dead body make up artist.

Look at these badly photoshopped Madonna face! 

LOL I'm not even joking! Seriously. They are look so creepy because Madonna looks like lifeless dead body in coffin which touched by talentless funeral make up artist!

And Madonna repost these bull shit in her own instagram. that's the real problem. sigh.

oh by the way. you mention about  new sharp jawline, Yes. that person has some serious mental issue about jawline. That is really disturbing to watching it.

1 hour ago, brazilfan said:

I know right?

well if that person's photoshop skill is good then I'm not opposite about it.

But real problem is that person's photoshop skill is one of the worst photoshot skill I ever seen.

And beside photoshop skill, that person's beauty standard is so cheap and dated and most of all really creepy. I mean.. that person does photoshoped madonna's face looks exactly just like Dead body at funeral which touched by talentless funeral dead body make up artist.

Look at these badly photoshopped Madonna face! 

LOL I'm not even joking! Seriously. They are look so creepy because Madonna looks like lifeless dead body in coffin which touched by talentless funeral make up artist!

And Madonna repost these bull shit in her own instagram. that's the real problem. sigh.

oh by the way. you mention about  new sharp jawline, Yes. that person has some serious mental issue about jawline. That is really disturbing to watching it.

This is fucking creepy and i really mean it. Thanks god he has blocked me.

And of course the media is weighing in

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/entertainment/madonna-shaded-retouched-10yearchallenge-post-sure-isnt-edited-174934769.html

her new pr team needs to handle her instagram from now on,

I’m not sure how great her relevancy is if everything written about her is criticism 

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic