Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

I suspect this is a shot of the painting in her home. This dates as far back as her Open Your Heart Video.

Yes, that's her beautiful "Andromeda", the 1929 painting by Tamara de Lempicka. She started collecting de Lempicka paintings in the 80's and some of these art-deco jewels appeared in several architecture magazine which featured the interiors of her former New York City pad. 

Posted Image

She does have this painting, yes.

She likes to post pics of the art she owns - remember all the Frida Kahlo posts ?

Now I'm curious to see how some people will try to link this with her upcoming music... :lmao:

Ha. New song on her album "Andromeda".  LOL!

This painting is kind of a reflection in part of who she is. She's never let anything stop her ...not even when she's bared herself to all and when others have tried to chain her down.

Ok, I'm thinking too much. lol

yes it does seem like a painting that would speak to her a lot. 

She seems to love a few drinks here and there though  :rebel:

Plus we know she's not that much of a health nut when she drinks redbull and coke... :confused:

I will say that I was surprised to see the Coke more recently. But I believe she doesn't drink "coke" as much. Also, I am sure she drinks RedBull and alcohol in moderation. I agree that she's probably messing around. She's always talking about being "in control" and mention that is why she never got into drugs. I can't imagine her going in the studio and drinking. I'm sure she would want to be in total control there. But who knows? Maybe she's becoming more of a lush. LOL!

I will say that I was surprised to see the Coke more recently. But I believe she doesn't drink "coke" as much. Also, I am sure she drinks RedBull and alcohol in moderation. I agree that she's probably messing around. She's always talking about being "in control" and mention that is why she never got into drugs. I can't imagine her going in the studio and drinking. I'm sure she would want to be in total control there. But who knows? Maybe she's becoming more of a lush. LOL!

Oh im sure shes a big social drinker.... And this album seems very social in the studio goin by her instagrams lol

Oh im sure shes a big social drinker.... And this album seems very social in the studio goin by her instagrams lol

Oh, I just mean that I think with her work ehtic and when she's working she probably doesn't drink. But there's no reason to think that she was finished and/or wrapping up before drinking. Though, I don't believe she was drinking as much as Diplo mentioned on IG.

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic