Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Madonna the artistic superstar is now Madonna the mother. That's wonderful for her and for her children.

Losing her mother at such a young age is what pushed her to seek love through stardom I think but she has come full circle and has had the opportunity to be a mother to children.

Growing up, on a spiritual level she felt like mine. I don't think she needs to pursue that anymore and I shouldn't feel the need for her to pursue that.

The question I have: Is she still an artist?

She just shared an Instagram story lying in the bed. She talked about David and MDNA, probably referring to the skin product. She also talked about an invention on a second story, a device put on one of her eyes. I didn't quite get what she said, though.  :smile:

Madonna the artistic superstar is now Madonna the mother. That's wonderful for her and for her children.

Losing her mother at such a young age is what pushed her to seek love through stardem I think but she has come full circle and has had the opportunity to be a mother to children.

Growing up, on a spiritual level she felt like mine. I don't think she needs to pursue that anymore and I shouldn't feel the need for her to pursue that.

The question I have: Is she still an artist?

I mean in her own words recently: "I don't wanna be a popstar, I wanna be an artist".

I think she will always be an artist. It's in her personality to be outspoken and creative. Now about being a "pop star", I don't know what that means to her. 

Right now, we don't know what she's doing really. I'm sure she's still working but also enjoying a lot of time with her just adopted kids as she should. But she's been a mother for a long time and has done a lot of amazing art in that time. 

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic