Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

9 minutes ago, blondebombshell said:

is this photo shopped. It looks like herself in open your heart kindly or papa don't preach.  the reason i'm asking is that i didn't think videos could be photo shopped. If it is or isn't  she looks fab. 

Yes. I'm not sure how it's done but I think they go frame by frame. Madonna looks great, but she doesn't look this young.

On 9/21/2018 at 12:27 AM, blondebombshell said:

the reason i'm asking is that i didn't think videos could be photo shopped. If it is or isn't  she looks fab. 

Of course she has filters!! And it could be photoshopped of course, like happened with MDNA Tour DVD/Rebel Heart Tour DVD/Met Gala/and a long etc. :laughing: 

Here: 

????

They tried to make her look as if she was 20-30, to the point that her facial expressions don't look like her at all at times. 2l8aob8.jpg 

expensive and boring :bothered2:

5 minutes ago, blondebombshell said:

I really love this look she looks fresh and down to earth. I'm really loving the braids.  I know that almost everyone in holly wood wears extensions. But i really believe this might be her hair. Which if buy the hair (extensions) it is her's. 

I think she looks like she just took her face away from a pan of boiling water. That would explain why her glasses were slid down to the end of her nose.

I'm about sick of the Rose Mist, but she is making me want to buy some just so I can make these videos... so I guess it's working.

I think her hair has gotten longer, but these may be extensions as the ends look sorta frayed.

6 hours ago, Fighter said:

You guys expect anyone to sell a product like this using unretouched videos/photos? seriously? :dead: 

I like the commercial and I like the way her voice sounds in it. 

Yes that's true, and to be honest I wouldn't have any problem with airbrushed effect for example. There's nothing wrong with that, airbrushed photos have existed since day 1 and it even comes natural in photography. 

I do have a problem with the use and abuse of editing Mambo's face to make her look as if she was a 20 year old girl and with a fake facial expression that looks unreal. :laughing:

That's the point. To me, besides the obvious fact that the pictures/ads/etc. look heavily photoshopped, it's also that she doesn't look like that in real life. That face in that last video (#chromeclaymask) looks almost fake, unnatural and even silly, sorry. :laughing:

It just seems presumptuous and a money-making decision more than an artistic decision, if you know what I mean. Even the voice. :confused:

1 minute ago, Jascka said:

Yes that's true, and to be honest I wouldn't have any problem with airbrushed effect for example. There's nothing wrong with that, airbrushed photos have existed since day 1 and it even comes natural in photography. 

I do have a problem with the use and abuse of editing Mambo's face to make her look as if she was a 20 year old girl and with a fake facial expression that looks unreal. :laughing:

That's the point. To me, besides the obvious fact that the pictures/ads/etc. look heavily photoshopped, it's also that she doesn't look like that in real life. That face in that last video (#chromeclaymask) looks almost fake, unnatural and even silly, sorry. :laughing:

It just seems presumptuous and a money-making decision more than an artistic decision, if you know what I mean. Even the voice. :confused:

shes also wearing make up and using flattering lighting, how else is a skin product meant to be sold? with a straight out of bed in the morning look? i really dont get these criticisms ? 

8 minutes ago, Fighter said:

shes also wearing make up and using flattering lighting, how else is a skin product meant to be sold? with a straight out of bed in the morning look? i really dont get these criticisms ? 

Probably this is a matter of taste.

Anyway, fortunately we know she has dozens of other great photoshoots (& outtakes) where she looks real and like herself in real life :luv:

8 minutes ago, Jascka said:

Probably this is a matter of taste.

Anyway, fortunately we know she has dozens of other great photoshoots (& outtakes) where she looks real and like herself in real life :luv:

Madonna hardly has any photoshoots where she looks natural. Shes hardly ever gone for that.

I can understand if people think the commercial is a bit overdone in the airbrushing but who expects realism on a commercial for a skin care product?. that shes trying to sell for money?

i guess people just dont like that shes spending her time selling a skin care product and are coming up with excuses to criticize it lol. 

On 9/22/2018 at 12:11 AM, Fighter said:

Madonna hardly has any photoshoots where she looks natural. Shes hardly ever gone for that.

I can understand if people think the commercial is a bit overdone in the airbrushing but who expects realism on a commercial for a skin care product?. that shes trying to sell for money?

i guess people just dont like that shes spending her time selling a skin care product and are coming up with excuses to criticize it lol. 

Yes, but you know what, I don't want her to be lost in "fashion"/Skin Care products now. :laughing:

In short, I was referring to the countless outtakes from every era, alternate angles... that stuff Fighter (she couldn't look more natural, because they didn't touch her face at all obviously).  :luv:

No excuses lol. And I don't personally attack her, I'm just a fan expressing my opinion about what the direction/style I would like her to take on her ads. I mean don't claim your skincare products are keeping you youthful in appearance for example. :confused: Be honest about it, Madonna! But that's how it works, I know.

Criticism? Just an observation (ehem)... :angel:

There are times when I don't understand what she says, what she says she loves, and then what she does. This is one of those times (regarding MDNA Skin). :laughing:
But again, as always, it's just my opinion and a matter of personal taste I guess! :thumbsup:

Sorry if I hurt you anytime lol. I tried to be honest but realistic at the same time.

I wonder how she's gonna handle it when MDNAskin will be sold in european markets as in France if you sell a skin product like this and you have photoshopped pictures to promote it it is obligatory to have it mentionned on the pics now. In a way when companies do that (every cosmetic brands do it) it's kind of lying because the perfect result on the pics is not due to the product you are selling.

23 hours ago, Fighter said:

No one expects her to not have some retouching, but this is over the top to the point of a slap in the face to her customer base. Hell, they even made her eyes a different color in a few shots.

I think M would get more publicity for her skin care line if she were a little more honest in her ads as far as her natural look. M looks great for 60. I say embrace that and stop trying to look 21 in your ads.

2 hours ago, *mlvc* said:

No one expects her to not have some retouching, but this is over the top to the point of a slap in the face to her customer base. Hell, they even made her eyes a different color in a few shots.

I think M would get more publicity for her skin care line if she were a little more honest in her ads as far as her natural look. M looks great for 60. I say embrace that and stop trying to look 21 in your ads.

I'd love to see receipts for how much this MDNA line is actually selling. Maybe that's why it's taking precedence -- it ain't doing well. :Madonna052:

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic