Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Why would it be opportunistic?

On one hand, you have people complaining about artists remaining silent.

On the other, when they express something through their work, they are accused of capitalizing on human tragedy.

People need to get their discourse straight. To be a little less angry and more cohesive.

With everything going on now, If I were her, Id totally release God Control as a single.

If she's gonna get her ass nailed to the wall, it might as well be for something meaningful.

Besides, you cant make your choices based on other people's "feelings".

We need to move beyond "feeling" and try to be a bit more "reasonable" by thinking things through before "commenting".

I think It’s a complete new edit of the video btw - only on Instagram right now - old version still on YouTube - disco section is re-edited and in my opinion so much better - anti guns NRA section extended - beginning more dramatic and slow.. EDITED SEE BELOW

I thought she might be saving this for the madame x dvd release to drum up publicity

EDIT

OK - so maybe I’m wanting to see something that’s not there - and I didn’t like the original video because all the disco was filmed from below

if there are any changes they are subtle and crop and zoom more flattering angles - or maybe I’m mad today.. could be any of the above in my current post lockdown mindset 

Edited by Krystof (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Krystof said:

I think It’s a complete new edit of the video btw - only on Instagram right now - old version still on YouTube - disco section is re-edited and in my opinion so much better - anti guns NRA section extended - beginning more dramatic and slow.. EDITED SEE BELOW

I thought she might be saving this for the madame x dvd release to drum up publicity

EDIT

OK - so maybe I’m wanting to see something that’s not there - and I didn’t like the original video because all the disco was filmed from below

if there are any changes they are subtle and crop and zoom more flattering angles - or maybe I’m mad today.. could be any of the above in my current post lockdown mindset 

it's the OG video, but the "Madame X" intro is left out.

perhaps it looks different to you watching it on instagram.

1 minute ago, Voguerista said:

I agree.  I wish she'd post pics or career stuff. 

Exactly... I mean I totally understand her point of view regarding BLM! We all do. But at least post something positive... maybe some TBT... or news from her team... like Twitter. ? celebrate MX one year with some unseen photos... or new merchandise lol. Post about Human Nature 25th anniversary... seriously dead team. 

1 minute ago, Ayham said:

Exactly... I mean I totally understand her point of view regarding BLM! We all do. But at least post something positive... maybe some TBT... or news from her team... like Twitter. ? celebrate MX one year with some unseen photos... or new merchandise lol. Post about Human Nature 25th anniversary... seriously dead team. 

This!! 

44 minutes ago, Ayham said:

BLM is making a POSITIVE change. Just because you are bored of it doesnt mean it isnt positive. she has a stake in this being she has 4 black children of her own. we all do! this issue isnt going away. Madonna isnt going off script with this cause as this is who she has always been. it is strange to me that some think she must just only post career stuff on her social media and then say she has a "dead team" because she addresses a current problem around the world. 

by the way, those dolls are cute. i want one. thanks for posting @Voguerista

38 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

BLM is making a POSITIVE change. Just because you are bored of it doesnt mean it isnt positive. she has a stake in this being she has 4 black children of her own. we all do! this issue isnt going away. Madonna isnt going off script with this cause as this is who she has always been. it is strange to me that some think she must just only post career stuff on her social media and then say she has a "dead team" because she addresses a current problem around the world. 

by the way, those dolls are cute. i want one. thanks for posting @Voguerista

Did you read my post... I didn’t say anything against BLM or her posting... but my thought is why not breaking this a little with normal positive posts. + I didn’t see her posting anything regarding all the heroes at the hospitals fighting to save people’s lives... that’s also matters right? 

46 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Did you read my post... I didn’t say anything against BLM or her posting... but my thought is why not breaking this a little with normal positive posts. + I didn’t see her posting anything regarding all the heroes at the hospitals fighting to save people’s lives... that’s also matters right? 

why do you think you get the right to choose what positive things she posts that "matter" on HER instagram? it is her life. she can post what she wants. so you are saying that her posting about BLM is not "normal" or not making a "positive" change? i dont get fans who think they should dictate what she should or shouldnt post. its her life. does anyone tell you what you can or cannot post on your social platforms? do you only post "positive" things about your career? i doubt it.  BLM is something important to her. just because she doesnt post about positive things you rather see, means she doesnt think about them. by the way, she has made posts regarding the COVID-19 and her part in helping the cause. thats positive! remember she donated a million dollars to the cause. i think that says a lot about the positive influence she is trying to make on what "matters". 

36 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Guys can we please agree on not arguing on disagreements??? If you don’t like someone’s thought or post just simply ignore it. Thank you. ??

"arguing"? i was assuming we were having a civil discussion on a topic? that is what a public forum is about. you dont change things for the good if you just sit back and say nothing. also, i never said i didn't like your thought or post. i just dont agree with some of it and "thought" the mature thing to do is have a "civil' discussion about it. obviously you prefer to assert your position but really dont care to listen or discuss a different approach to your thinking. besides, that is what I was trying to do as well as trying to understand your point of view??

• Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic