Sign in to follow this  
RebelMe

Britney Spears - Vegasney'19

tenor.gif?itemid=9202280

Is it at all surprising that Britney was going to announce another Vegas residency? Good for her,but I saw this coming when she went on Ellen to announce the announcement lol. Good on her for making that coin but I'd rather get free tickets/meet & greet than pay to see her (local Vegas resident btw lol). I'm expecting it to be about the same as Piece Of Me was unless she's able to change choreographers and update her lipsynched vocals to modern vocals instead of recycling her original album vocals. I know she did it for some of the BBMA 2016 megamix.

8 hours ago, BloodRayne said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9202280

Is it at all surprising that Britney was going to announce another Vegas residency? Good for her,but I saw this coming when she went on Ellen to announce the announcement lol. Good on her for making that coin but I'd rather get free tickets/meet & greet than pay to see her (local Vegas resident btw lol). I'm expecting it to be about the same as Piece Of Me was unless she's able to change choreographers and update her lipsynched vocals to modern vocals instead of recycling her original album vocals. I know she did it for some of the BBMA 2016 megamix.

All of her fans knew about the residency before the actual annoucement - the info leaked. Nappytabs will be her new choreographers, they were on Vegas yesterday

2 hours ago, MadgeSlave said:

All of her fans knew about the residency before the actual annoucement - the info leaked. Nappytabs will be her new choreographers, they were on Vegas yesterday

A friend of mine on Facebook said he was only twenty feet from her yesterday when she was here. Super lucky.

Let's see how she manages to dominate the stage this time...

I only hope they will force a better setlist, better costumes, better make-up, better choreo, better hair-plugs.... so she won't appear too embarrassing in compare with the mark she set herself in the past.