Madonna: Youtube/Spotify statistics

Régine Filange

There was a similar thread made by another member, but since he haven't update the start, I decided to do it. I'll keep updating her Youtube views/Spotify plays every 3 months. I'll post her milestones too. Hope you'll like it. Inform me if you find any mistake.

hottie1

Here are her Youtube views from 11.09.2018 to 5.12.2018 (3 months)

1mCJHai.png

ro18Moe.png

BkvLDfq.png

Guest Seduction Surrender

Santa Baby's streaming numbers should be much higher, considering Madonna's version of that song was a huge hit at the time. If Madonna's team arranged a deal to feature that song on Christmas playlists created by Spotify, it would undoubtedly increase her monthly listeners.

9 hours ago, Seduction Surrender said:

Santa Baby's streaming numbers should be much higher, considering Madonna's version of that song was a huge hit at the time. If Madonna's team arranged a deal to feature that song on Christmas playlists created by Spotify, it would undoubtedly increase her monthly listeners.

I search about it and its added in only one popular Xmas playlist, this one:

Has 184.000 followers till now.

7 hours ago, THE ROSE MIST said:

Why is La Isla Bonita so popular??

Talent.

Youtube

Spotify:

• Living for Love: Reached 25.000.000 plays in 18.12.2018

• 3 months later...

We simply just need her to get played more. It will happen! She just needs to release this album and people will come... there is this anticipation that she has brewed up for this album that not only fans are waiting on- but many others now. 

Also, things like The Met Gala are coming, pride performances, a GLADD Vangaurd award, being represented in culture by POSE, Eurovision too maybe? She will be promoting herself wisely I believe under this new management compared to her last two albums. 

I also think a documentary will help her incredibly too- because now days everyone watches the documentaries on Netflix, even if they don’t know the artist so well. 

On 3/28/2019 at 6:19 AM, Jj Enrique said:

We simply just need her to get played more. It will happen! She just needs to release this album and people will come... there is this anticipation that she has brewed up for this album that not only fans are waiting on- but many others now. 

Also, things like The Met Gala are coming, pride performances, a GLADD Vangaurd award, being represented in culture by POSE, Eurovision too maybe? She will be promoting herself wisely I believe under this new management compared to her last two albums. 

I also think a documentary will help her incredibly too- because now days everyone watches the documentaries on Netflix, even if they don’t know the artist so well. 

Yeah ,lol. Motley Crew did it and I've heard random people around mention it without knowing who they are.

On 3/28/2019 at 12:19 PM, Jj Enrique said:

There's nothing we can do on Spotify but stream her music, and her fans need to stream more the albums instead of the Celebration versions.

Don't Tell Me is added in the popular #ThrowbakThursday playlist and is not gaining 33k plays per day, from 10-15k. Plus she's getting added in many Spotify compilations albums lately, seems like her team finally woke up:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

AlanLongoria at the another M forum forum does this once a month this is from earlier this month if im not mistaken https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CJB0DmNS_LpkEZq7SvGzArMGQaV3oaViJH3-m7hPC-M/edit#gid=1522085696

On 5/10/2019 at 4:50 AM, weedoweedox said:

PLEASE SOMEBODY UPDATE THIS BEFORE THE ALBUM RELEASE, i'm waiting, It has passed 3 months already