• Lucky Star
    • Borderline
    • Burning Up
    • I Know It
    • Holiday
    • Think Of Me
    • Physical Attraction
    • Everybody

Burning Up is like my third favorite song ever! But I remember hearing Think of Me for the first time and was addicted for a bit.  You Know It is the one song I without fail forget. I couldn’t tell you anything about it? But the singles were great, each one was almost look into what was to come. Lucky Star that hopeless romantic. Borderline that soft melancholy. Burning Up the sexual expression. Everbody the mindless dance invitation. And Holiday was that world come together and feel good. The blue prints to Madonna’s catalogue started here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Bordeline, i love the tempo of the song, the voice and also the music video, who she marked her first success in MTV, One of my favorites songs. Her first disc was a good disc debut for Madonna, but it's not a masterpiece like True Blue or Like a Prayer. This is not one of my favorites Madonna discs, but i like many songs of the album (Holiday, Bordeline and think of Me).