Best Unreleased/B-Sides Songs

louis.exe

1 - Animal (whoever decided this should be shelved should be shelved themselves)

2 - Run (sounds like Madonna + Blur and makes me so happy it exists)

3 - Love Won't Wait (classic sound, a true gem)

4 - God Is Love ("Jesus didn't die for your sins so you could treat other people like shit" - huge)

B-side:  Let Down Your Guard

4 hours ago, louis.exe said:

The original or the remix?

Original... so original!

But also:

Animal (totally agree with @DickTracy!)

The beast within 

Goodbye to innocence (I hate Up Down Suite though)

Hey you (I still can't accept the fact that an official physical release is missing)

It's so cool

Never let you go

And many more (Run, Has to be, the Hello Suckers demos, call me crazy but I love Autotune Baby..). As always, it's easier to say which ones I don't like much. For instance, I never really understood why Your honesty was included in Remixed and revisited album, it doesn't really fit in and I am sure there were so many other songs left in the drawer... I am not a fan of Let down your guard, while I'm one of the few who really likes Freedom with Dallas Austin (also the RH demo, actually).

I read something somewhere that Your Honesty was included as a favor to her manager at the time or someone close to her that had heard the song and loved it, kept asking her to put it on something so there it was, finally put on something. It also kinda adds a bridge into the 90s “revisited” since it was 80s and 00s in the dumb jeans commercial.

I bet she was like “get me tf outta these things” :07: