• Waiting
    • Thief Of Hearts
    • Words
    • Rain
    • Why's Is It So Hard
    • In This Life
    • Did You Do It?
    • Secret Garden

Yeah this one was a toss up between 3. They're all different so they can't be compared to one another. 

I went with Rain- This is arguably one of her best ballads. Also, the production... I can't think of another song that sounds like this one. Minimal, future, euphoric, electronic. 

Deeper & Deeper- The ultimate banger that reads as a B-Side. It's a win-win. Everyone loves a banger. Everyone loves a banger that the whole world isn't aware of. 

Secret Garden-  Silly, Sexy, Cool.   It came out when I was required to read the book "The Secret Garden" in 6th grade. Obviously a coincidence, But I thought the lady knew me somehow. 

On 12/22/2018 at 11:44 AM, RUADJAI said:

Yeah this one was a toss up between 3. They're all different so they can't be compared to one another. 

I went with Rain- This is arguably one of her best ballads. Also, the production... I can't think of another song that sounds like this one. Minimal, future, euphoric, electronic. 

Deeper & Deeper- The ultimate banger that reads as a B-Side. It's a win-win. Everyone loves a banger. Everyone loves a banger that the whole world isn't aware of. 

Secret Garden-  Silly, Sexy, Cool.   It came out when I was required to read the book "The Secret Garden" in 6th grade. Obviously a coincidence, But I thought the lady knew me somehow. 

what do you mean reads like a b-side? It's a forgotten song for sure. 

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

meaning.. it doesn't sound like a lead single but it has all the energy of one. And most non fans don't know the song, even though its one of her best. 

why not? I think it definitely sounds like a single, it's one of the best songs on the cd, but for some reason, like most of Erotica, it has been completely forgotten about by non-fans. 

• 4 weeks later...

Strange how a lot of people have chosen the singles off this album when IMO the non singles are so much better and really define the album’s tones and themes. Don’t get me wrong the singles are wonderful but the non singles (where life begins, waiting, thief of hearts, words & secret garden) are magnificent