Madonna SHOCKING PR move

Humanfly

She has a new PR Team.

Madonna had previously been represented by BB Gun Press, which was founded by veteran music publicist Brian Bumbery — he left for Apple to head up publicity for Apple Music in August, Variety reported. Prior to that, she had been represented for more than 20 years by Liz Rosenberg, who runs her own New York City-based shop with a roster that includes Cher and Michael Buble.

According to an insider, Madonna was looking at several top public relations firms in search of a company that could provide a “team” of support. Indeed, in Bush Novak’s Instagram — her account is private — announcing the signing, she notes, “As a life-long fan of this incredible artist, I’m proud to share I’m leading a passionate team at ID for Madonna.” She thanks Oseary, who also manages U2, “for the opportunity.” 

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

We r in 2019. Move on. That will never gonna happen, thank God.

I have to disagree Frank, plus I think you missed my point. For me her mystique she used to have has been lost by over exposure. I don't think Guy has really managed her well in years. I was a fan from 1984/5 and was a teenager in the 80's, her best tours, her best looks, her best music. I adore 80's Madonna. I am sure younger people love the new eras, I don't so much that's all.

17 minutes ago, diesel6888 said:

I have to disagree Frank, plus I think you missed my point. For me her mystique she used to have has been lost by over exposure. I don't think Guy has really managed her well in years. I was a fan from 1984/5 and was a teenager in the 80's, her best tours, her best looks, her best music. I adore 80's Madonna. I am sure younger people love the new eras, I don't so much that's all.

Then it's just a matter of taste: u said it urself. U adore 80s M. That's just an opinion. What i meant is that in 2019 u can't go back to 80s style of management. That worked in the 80s. Today u have to get advantage of the social media and all those things u didn't have back then.

We r cool tho, u know i like u ;-)

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Then it's just a matter of taste: u said it urself. U adore 80s M. That's just an opinion. What i meant is that in 2019 u can't go back to 80s style of management. That worked in the 80s. Today u have to get advantage of the social media and all those things u didn't have back then.

We r cool tho, u know i like u ;-)

Of course we are cool, we are having a conversation as adults! So many people on social media can't lol, I just miss the old days at the height of her career. I just find she is trying to hard to be relevant in today's music industry. I have hope that this new album will be good from what I am hearing, I'm afraid Rebel Heart and MDNA are just not cohesive long play albums in my opinion.  They were just a bunch of songs by so many writers and producers and that's what they sounded like.  This is why I am excited for M 14 as it would seem a departure from that ...

3 hours ago, diesel6888 said:

Why is this shocking? She really could do with a descent new manager and PR firm TBH. I think the promotion of her last few album has been diabolical. Bring back Freddie, his 80s style management was just perfect!

Hmm I think you are ovearreacting. MDNA and Rebel Heart might have made us think Madonna's not the centre of the attention nowadays but they sure had great music videos and the supporting tours were out of this world. The fact many people just don't care about Madonna or want to pay attention to her is a whole different story. 

3 hours ago, madgefan said:

Hmm I think you are ovearreacting. MDNA and Rebel Heart might have made us think Madonna's not the centre of the attention nowadays but they sure had great music videos and the supporting tours were out of this world. The fact many people just don't care about Madonna or want to pay attention to her is a whole different story. 

Really?  People CONSTANTLY pay (over) attention to her, especially the media, it's ridiculous

Her recent music is another vetory though

4 hours ago, Mp1992 said:

You want the Madonna who just dropped albums like True Blue and Like a Prayer with aside from music videos and a few magazine covers, had ZERO promotion.  No promo tours with talk show appearances, no gazillion TV performancs, no dedicated TV specials?

Yes much more mystique and illusive, I preferred it in the 80's  than her recent way of working, but as I said that's my preference.

26 minutes ago, Mp1992 said:

Really?  People CONSTANTLY pay (over) attention to her, especially the media, it's ridiculous

Her recent music is another vetory though

3 hours ago, madgefan said:

I'm not overreacting lol, I am having an opinion. I can't agree with you on the tours, however, I have been to every  tour she has done except the Virgin as I didn't live in the US. MDNA and Rebel Heart may have had a lot of bells and whistles as they say, not no way near the energy of her previous shows.

So much hatred for Guy O for so many wrong reasons.

The manager is in charge of the artist's business and deals, not the artistic choices, not the releases schedule, not the social media accounts, not the haircut.

M is one of the biggest pop stars in the world, I still don't see why she would fire the guy who helped her achieve this status.

43 minutes ago, discohub said:

So much hatred for Guy O for so many wrong reasons.

The manager is in charge of the artist's business and deals, not the artistic choices, not the releases schedule, not the social media accounts, not the haircut.

M is one of the biggest pop stars in the world, I still don't see why she would fire the guy who helped her achieve this status.

She was big before Guy ever got involved. I dont hate him at all, I just dont think he has been a very good manager, thats all.