Bel

Madonna performance at Stonewall Inn - NYC NYE

Just now, Ishtar said:

more like my accurate opinion. Whatever, I'm not going to opine on this anymore, don't want to upset the 'cult' too much. 

accurate ? well the critics seems to like rebel heart ...and i personally loved it i just think it was ruined by the leaks giving fans the chance to compare demos with album versions which should never have happened 

1 minute ago, tricky ricky said:

youre the ignorant one ..talking like madonna is not bashed by the media ..lol its happened to her all of her career ...besides i think apart from the jeans that obviously have some padding or the bundex she looked and sounded great 

you are delusional. Won't say anything more on the subject, we shall see when she appears in public again with this ass, we'll see how it goes. It's thanks to fans LIKE YOU she is allowed to make a fool of herself. 

Just now, tricky ricky said:

accurate ? well the critics seems to like rebel heart ...and i personally loved it i just think it was ruined by the leaks giving fans the chance to compare demos with album versions which should never have happened 

how convenient, when the critics praise they know something, when they don't, they're irrelevant. 

2 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

more like my accurate opinion. Whatever, I'm not going to opine on this anymore, don't want to upset the 'cult' too much. 

Telling urself that ur own opinion is accurate says a lot of u. Thank u, next.

Just now, RayOfLight said:

I find it rather tragic that people seem to be more focused on her butt rather than what she said especially now in times where basic rights are slowly being taken away from the LGBT community.  People need to sort out their priorities. #expressyourself  

she prob did this on purpose you know " make my ass look as big as possible " when you think about it and yes youre right it is sad 

3 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

you are delusional. Won't say anything more on the subject, we shall see when she appears in public again with this ass, we'll see how it goes. It's thanks to fans LIKE YOU she is allowed to make a fool of herself. 

we are talking about a woman that walked down a highway nude lol ...why when she appears in public again ? 

1 minute ago, tricky ricky said:

we are talking about a woman that walked down a highway nude lol ...why when she appears in public again ? 

this discussion is clearly way beyond your grasp.