1 hour ago, trance2dance said:

It seems those in her camp are afraid to tell her "NO" or  "Gurl... Unless you wana be butt of jokes, turn around, get a refund and we're calling Cher's people!"

1 hour ago, trance2dance said:

It seems those in her camp are afraid to tell her "NO" or  "Gurl... Unless you wana be butt of jokes, turn around, get a refund and we're calling Cher's people!"

Cher does not look good 

24 minutes ago, Winn said:

Wow. If that's really Cher's mother at 92 then yes she looks terrific.

Cher looks 37. Her mother looks 59. 

Why is Madonna ridiculously ridiculed for plastic surgery when every other celebrity, male and female, has it?

2 minutes ago, Papa DP said:

Cher looks 37. Her mother looks 59. 

Why is Madonna ridiculously ridiculed for plastic surgery when every other celebrity, male and female, has it?

Cher doesn't look 37, she look 55 - 50 here but her mother looks good. :Madonna049:

Because Madonna is more popular and famous, and young stans will do anything to downgrade her and make their younger fave look better.

:Madonna034:

3 hours ago, trance2dance said:

Cher's mother looks fine too, at 92 😯💋

maxresdefault.jpg

Cher looks like her son in the film Mask, and I say that as a fan. Look at her busted anus lips. I checked out during Living Proof when her faced no longer looked good. She does not look good, she should have stopped everything surgical in 2002.

1 hour ago, Ishtar said:

Cher looks like her son in the film Mask, and I say that as a fan. Look at her busted anus lips. I checked out during Living Proof when her faced no longer looked good. She does not look good, she should have stopped everything surgical in 2002.

tenor.gif?itemid=4957784

17 minutes ago, tricky ricky said:

Do horse riders wear ass padding ?

Don't think so but maybe something happened? Then again it might be bad if they are implants, the constant beating they get...

17 minutes ago, anaglyphx said:

Don't think so but maybe something happened? Then again it might be bad if they are implants, the constant beating they get...

No, she's just a plastic surgery trend victim.

Funnily enough, Brazilian butt lifts are on the way out, trend-wise...

Oh, Madonna.

1 minute ago, billybillybobilly said:

You are ignorant and in denial.

No, I just have eyes. You can quite clearly spot the square shape of the battery pack in some of the video footage. Also, which is more likely - she's had ridiculous butt-enhancements on her left ass cheek or she has a battery pack in her packet to power the inner ear monitors which she is clearly wearing.

6 minutes ago, WoodyR said:

No, I just have eyes. You can quite clearly spot the square shape of the battery pack in some of the video footage. Also, which is more likely - she's had ridiculous butt-enhancements on her left ass cheek or she has a battery pack in her packet to power the inner ear monitors which she is clearly wearing.

Stop, you are embarrassing yourself with these poor excuses.

I refuse to waste energy educating the ignorant. Think what you wanna.

Are yall fans or haters?  All those remarks about her are hatefull and empty!   Yess freedom of speech, I get it but this site would be a fest for the little Monsters!   Just saying...