I can't believe everyone backstage let her go on stage like that. Sometimes i wonder if the persons around her really loves her or take her for a fool behind her back. How the hell could they let her go on stage with that thing on her back knowing she would be all over the medias...

Screenshot_2019-01-02-20-39-36.png

2 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

I can't believe everyone backstage let her go on stage like that. Sometimes i wonder if the persons around her really loves her or take her for a fool behind her back. How the hell could they let her go on stage with that thing on her back knowing she would be all over the medias...

Screenshot_2019-01-02-20-39-36.png

Maybe she wants the world talking about her ass this is Madonna lol

6 hours ago, Ishtar said:

Well, you better get ready because this is all people are going to talk about FOR YEARS. And I don't mean here, I mean everyone, the entire world, they are not going to let Madonna get away with this, I'm sorry. 

Jesus (Luz) take the wheel. The woman survived relentless media scrutiny, misogynistic comments, outraged parents during Like A Virgin, pro-choice and feminist groups fuming during Papa Don't Preach, the Vatican and religious extremists openly boycotting her concerts, the police threatening to arrest her during BAT, MTV censoring her music videos, the SEX book backlash, peronist rallies against "Evita", U.S radio ban for American Life, ageism from ignorant social media trolls, etc.

The fake silicone butt pads, the grillz, the unflattering Instagram posts, the beauty rollers, etc. you name it, are literally HARMLESS, a blip on the radar in the grand scheme of her illustrious professional career and shouldn't warrant so much viciousness from her own fanbase, as if the Daily Mail isn't enough.

As for the music, yes, she's our creamy smooth pop icon goddess but also an accomplished 60 year old single mother of six, she cannot reinvent the wheel with every release. Still, we can't deny that M's still ambitious as ever - over 40+ different songs were written and recorded for "Rebel Heart" with a plethora of diverse producers and sounds in mind.

I agree that discussion should always be encouraged but no offense, if you truly expect Madonna to stop being a polarizing nonconformist rebel to become an endearing MOR legacy act or a #relatable Ariana Grande-lite pop princess to be accepted by the masses, please don't be a masochist and move on.