Do you think this is time for Madonna say goodbye to Guy Oseary?

Madame Madonna

OK, here's thing.

Madonna had Freddy DeMann as Manager at 1983~1997 (14 years)

After Freddy gone Madonna has Guy until now. it's like 20 years.

Do you think that this is time for Madonna say goodbye to Guy Oseary?

I mean I know she is old now and Old people do not want to change.

And Guy Oseary and his wife is good friend (more like family) with Madonna now.

So I know that Madonna probably not gonna fire Guy Oseary.

But What I really want to talking about is... the real question is

"Does Guy Oseary and his wife is really GOOD friend to Madonna?"

For me Good friend mean is "someone which Not just sucking my ass all the time,  someone which tell me the bitter truth for me."

But it looks like Guy Oseary and his wife is just sucking Madonna's ass all the time.

OK forget about friend thing.

What is Manager for? 

Good manager have to tell their artist "No that is not a great choice!" and have a gut for fight for good choice for their client.

That is good manager do. But it is apparently Guy Oseary is failing about his job.

So I really wondering what do you think about this.

Do you think this is right time for Madonna say goodbye (I mean fire) Guy Osery?

(This question is not about really Madonna gonna do this or not. this question is about just you guys opinion)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ishtar

YES¡ The second he took control after Caresse Henry her career began to go down. It's been a disaster after another. Everything he has made her sign on has failed: TIDAL, Truth Or Dare Brand, Material Girl, and now MDNA Skin, which will fail in time too. The Faustian deal with Live Nation destroyed her career. He is nothing, and he needs to go. He is a charlatan only using her for street cred and to make his fortune. Maverick records, which was his responsibility, massive failure too, she's stil

diesel6888

My view, that I know you will all hate me for, is she is undoing her amazing legacy. It's bad enough the younger generation (including a wide younger LGBT audience) don't recognize her as the music icon she is and trailblazer she has been. Her constant obsession of late of appealing to a younger audience by collaborating with younger artist is wearing thin. Plus it's making her even more irrelevant with that audience. I wish her "camp" had the balls to stand up to her a bit more. It would seem s

Mp1992

Right.  I stopped listening when he said Confessions was a flop album, let's see it only sold between 10-12 million copies worldwide and was the world's #1 selling album, entering the Guinness Book of Records, of 05-06.  HU became the biggest single of her career workdwide, while both the album and HU went to #1 on the album and Single sales charts in the US   Some flop...   I think he's an undercover little monster

YES¡ The second he took control after Caresse Henry her career began to go down. It's been a disaster after another. Everything he has made her sign on has failed: TIDAL, Truth Or Dare Brand, Material Girl, and now MDNA Skin, which will fail in time too. The Faustian deal with Live Nation destroyed her career. He is nothing, and he needs to go. He is a charlatan only using her for street cred and to make his fortune. Maverick records, which was his responsibility, massive failure too, she's still paying Warner Brothers back¡¡ His record of failure is astonishing. Any other person would have been fired a long time ago. 

Now that she has new PR I see lots of trouble ahead between them and Guy. Unfortunately, I don't see Guy losing, everyone will, Madonna will, we will, but not him, it's just the way it goes. 

Madonna has shown off her new but on Instagram and in stage with Ariana. She loves showing it off as with her grilz. She knows people will be pissed off about it. So as fans can you please shut the duck up and celebrate the butt!? It’s amfreat and new. It’s better then getting brunette hair because it’s more permanent.

6 minutes ago, Papa DP said:

Madonna has shown off her new but on Instagram and in stage with Ariana. She loves showing it off as with her grilz. She knows people will be pissed off about it. So as fans can you please shut the duck up and celebrate the butt!? It’s amfreat and new. It’s better then getting brunette hair because it’s more permanent.

No cause her butt doesn't look like a butt anymore. It has the shape of butter packaging. Do you realize that people in 20 years will know her as the woman with the silver teeth, the fake butt, the weird skin care line videos etc? If she did it on purpose to make people pissed she's stupid, she ruined her body to make people mad? Are you kidding me?. We are in 2018, bad publicity =/= good publicity anymore, internet exists.

33 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Yes but not cause of the butt. The butt implants is 99% her fault and I never expected by her to be so insecure with her body. I can understand doing plastics in her face, but not in her body. She has a great body.

true, she was even voted the greatest body of all time in some poll. This is totally insane. 

37 minutes ago, Papa DP said:

Madonna had Ms. Angela Becker and Ms. Caeese Henry, the one that passed away for a total of around 10 years; so Guy has only been her manager for 10 years. Although they have been business partners since the mid nineties or so.

true, as I said, the second he completely took over it all went to hell. 

27 minutes ago, Papa DP said:

those were blurry pictures and the instagram picture was deceiving too. The real test will be when she goes to an event with professional photographers snapping away, then we will see how you like the pictures and the reaction to the butt. 

38 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

No cause her butt doesn't look like a butt anymore. It has the shape of butter packaging. Do you realize that people in 20 years will know her as the woman with the silver teeth, the fake butt, the weird skin care line videos etc? If she did it on purpose to make people pissed she's stupid, she ruined her body to make people mad? Are you kidding me?. We are in 2018, bad publicity =/= good publicity anymore, internet exists.

*2019 it's the new year.

He is all business and favours with celebrities.

Just take a look at his wedding photos, the most obnoxious photograph I have ever seen.

His instagram is all celebrity. He is lost in a world of wealth and power and favours and investments. No artistry whatsoever. Just take a look at the last 10 years of M's career...

Friends and business don't mix.

And honestly I would not be against her changing management at all, but as you said he seems like family to her. I think M sadly lives in a bit of a bubble as well and doesnt want to see the effect he’s had in her career and atributes it to other factors (and there are other factors too)... but whar can we do, other than to accept whatever we get we get and whatever happens happens, the days of hoping for Madonna the amazing carrerist of the past are over imho. And of course she herself still gives us good things otherwise we would not be here.

1 hour ago, drivebitch said:

Guy was there starting in 2005. 

As long as he keeps making her money she’ll keep him. 

what money though? everything he got for her has failed, Maverick, Material Girl, Truth Or Dare, TIDAL and I'm pretty sure MDNA Skin is on its way to failure too. You aren't seriously implying her tour success is because of him are you?