Madonna Collaborations

Zaktkoons

I want Madonna with Sufjan Stevens or with Feist (written, produced by or to sing with). Also more Pet Shop Boys (produced by, written and featured). A Madonna and Kylie duet would be wonderful, but the song would have to be Vogue/Can't Get You Out of my Head status. I actually thought that it would have been genius if Madonna and Kylie covered the "Wheels on Fire" theme song of Absolutely Fabulous as Eddy and Patsy ... but alas, Kylie did it on her own.

1 hour ago, Rory said:

I want Madonna with Sufjan Stevens or with Feist (written, produced by or to sing with). Also more Pet Shop Boys (produced by, written and featured). A Madonna and Kylie duet would be wonderful, but the song would have to be Vogue/Can't Get You Out of my Head status. I actually thought that it would have been genius if Madonna and Kylie covered the "Wheels on Fire" theme song of Absolutely Fabulous as Eddy and Patsy ... but alas, Kylie did it on her own.

Sufjan is the kind of artist Madonna should be courting at instead of Kanye and Lil Wayne, but...that's on her. He is a bonafide musical genius just like Pat Leonard knows his way with instruments

I have really grown to hate Madonna's collaborations, they have rarely ended that well, and haven't provided much in the way of quality, memorable music. However, I absolutely adore what she did with Massive Attack, and would love to see something more like that. It would be good if she steered well clear of the trendy pop/hip hop artists and producers, and went in a direction where she can actually create something with substance, and blow everyone away. 

1 hour ago, PWCCA said:

I have really grown to hate Madonna's collaborations, they have rarely ended that well, and haven't provided much in the way of quality, memorable music. However, I absolutely adore what she did with Massive Attack, and would love to see something more like that. It would be good if she steered well clear of the trendy pop/hip hop artists and producers, and went in a direction where she can actually create something with substance, and blow everyone away. 

Apparently the Massive Attack collab only came up because Chaka Khan was not showing up. Good for M. One of her best collabs, and a dramatic video.

@NowRadiateA collaboration with AIR would have been such a dream come true.

I would really enjoy something with Madonna and any of these folks: Sting, Siouxsie Sioux, Trent Reznor, Billy Corgan, Marilyn Manson, PJ Harvey, Nick Cave, The Chemical Brothers, Orbital, The Prodigy, Grimes and Courtney Love. That's just my particular taste and curiosity with how her voice would gel. 

Sadly, we really missed out on ever hearing her with George Michael, Bowie and Jackson. 

Ravi Shankar would have been beautiful. 

26 minutes ago, AspergerArtist said:

Marilyn Manson

Can you imagine the epicness of this collab? I personally would love for her to collaborate with someone in the rock/metal world. And Manson has faced a lot of similar media criticism as Madge has. It would be perfect.

15 hours ago, Zaktkoons said:

Can you imagine the epicness of this collab? I personally would love for her to collaborate with someone in the rock/metal world. And Manson has faced a lot of similar media criticism as Madge has. It would be perfect.

Or even utilising an artist collaboration in a remix, much as what Gaga did with Manson in the Lovegame remix. I'd love to see something like that...and it would certainly add some colour to her usually rather boring remixes