trance2dance

Spears Cancels Vegas

13 hours ago, madonnaempress said:

Maybe it's for the best she is no longer doing the show. She seems to be stuck on autopilot with those vegas shows. I hope her father will get better soon.

This show seemed a lot different compared to her previous shows though. In rehearsal footage I'd seen,she seemed to really be enjoying what they were crafting this time around and really looked energetic and fierce,which had been lacking for a very long time in her live performing. It is very disappointing to have her come to that decision considering how amazing the rehearsal footage was,but I understand her decision to cancel it,no matter what I feel about her dad.

9 hours ago, Dunk96 said:

This show seemed a lot different compared to her previous shows though. In rehearsal footage I'd seen,she seemed to really be enjoying what they were crafting this time around and really looked energetic and fierce,which had been lacking for a very long time in her live performing. It is very disappointing to have her come to that decision considering how amazing the rehearsal footage was,but I understand her decision to cancel it,no matter what I feel about her dad.

I will check out the footage you made me curious. I guess i was presumptuous.