Post blonde ambition what do you think has been her best tour?

Brucifer

The Sticky&Sweet hands down :worship: It is a legendary tour and the most successfull one.

Sold-out stadium everywhere and the energy in some crowds was insane, like in Buenos Aires. Watching her singin Dont Cry Argentina In Buenos Aires is high level emotional and priceless. She deliveres great vocals also during Miles Away, Like a Prayer and ROL. Moreover the choreos r insane and she never loses her stamina. The show is entertaining from start to end and the backdrop videos are so cool like Die Another Day and Get Stupid. So many highlists but the top10 performances are:

1.Get into the groove

2. La Isla Bonita

3. Frozen/Open Your Heart

4. Vogue

5. Give It To Me

6. She's Not Me

7. Music

8. Like a Prayer

9. Devil Wouldn't Recognize You

10. Ray Of Light

Legendary. Only the BAT is rightfully more legendary than the S&S :fight:

I think we can kind of divide up the tours into pre-DWT and post-DWT. You can't really compare TGS to what followed. Once the big screens took over, it becomes an apples and oranges scenario. 

I'd rank her post 2000 tours as follows:

Confessions: The Swarovksi crystal ball, LAV on the mechanical bull, LTT on the crucifix, the gorgeous sakura blossom backdrop to Paradise NFM, the reinvention of Erotica (You Thrill Me). SO many highlights

Drowned World: Going dark was REALLY risky, but it paid off. I thought this tour was stunningly cohesive even though the set list wasn't the best. Her performance of Frozen was one for the ages. It looked unbelievable live. The video transfer didn't do it justice.

MDNA: Ok, I'm ranking this above RIT because it was actually a lot of fun even when the MDNA album was a bit of a misfire. She managed to maintain an energy level throughout, take some chances that should NOT have worked (the vintage cheerleader outfits, the awkward version of LAV), and made it work. Vogue was a delight in person and totally ruined in the heinous video release. Regardless, I had a great time during this show. She even performed a complete version of Everybody on my stop.

Re-invention: Usually a fan favorite, but honestly, I feel it dragged after the stunning opening. Vogue and the segue into NKM could be her best live performances ever. I didn't think much of the album version of NKM, but live? Incredible! As for the rest? How do you make Express Yourself boring? Deeper and Deeper as a dirge? The rock Material Girl and Borderline were ear-splittingly awful. It came back to life with Deeper and Deeper and her best sung LAP to date, but the last bit in the tank and kilt were lackluster compared to the gilt LaCroix corset.

Rebel Heart: Oh Dear... She looked incredible, but Iconic as the opening didn't light the audience on fire. The highlights were the acoustic performances of True Blue, Rebel Heart, and, until she dropped it, Who's That Girl. I also thought the stair bit with LDLHA was really inspired. The glittering Music costume is among my favorites of her tour costumes, but having to sit through the execrable Candy Shop AGAIN, and it was time to go to the bathroom. Also, she was in a foul mood during my stop. Her banter seemed weirdly aggressive, and was borderline incoherent. She spoke in a strange baby doll voice, and seemed like she couldn't wait to get off stage, something I'd never experienced in the 20 times I've seen her live. This was probably due to the Rocco drama which was unknown at that point. 

Sticky and Sweet: I just wanted it to end. The multiple (!) wigs with bangs were so ghastly I'd hoped she'd burned them, but NO!! She dragged one out for MDNA skin. She'd also recently done...something... to her cheeks before my show and so up close her face looked painful. It's no wonder the video release had no close-up shots. 

Totally agree @R.E.S.C.U.E_MEIt's pre and post DWT.

Confessions was just beautiful to expereince in person. So refreshing, so much light in comparison to the darkness of DWT as well. I really loved seeing it, and it's filmed beautifully for the home release as well.

Every moment was to be relished, although I have never liked Future Lovers as a song or cared much for Like It Or Not.

S&S was very energetic, I saw both legs of the tour, but it lacked the beauty. Aesthetically it just didn't do anything for me. I went back for the second leg to see Frozen after getting a pair of tickets for £30 so I took my young neice so she could see what a real living legend was like in concert. She loved it and had never seen anything like it before. Obivously, she hadn't seen the previous tours in person, just youtube clips.

I couldn't say there is really a follow up to Blond Ambition because all the tours that came after haven't changed the industry or made the same cultural impact. 

But, I would dare to say each one of them wins in the following categories:

- Best live band: Girlie Show

- Best costumes: Drowned World

- Best set list: Re-invention 

- Best home video: Confessions 

- Best ticket sales, commercial gross and audience attendance: Sticky & Sweet

- Best stage design: MDNA

- Best tour itinerary: Rebel Heart (although she skipped Southamerica and the Middle East).