Your Top 3 Madonna Ballads

Voguerista

• 1 year later...

My Top of TOP Madonna balla song is: Live to tell (original album version.)!!! This song still make me feel cry. so damn good. Her vocal skill is keep getting better but for me the original album version is far better than the other tour versions. very deep and emotional.

2. Crazy for you. what a powerful and beautiful ballad love song! (also prefer album version)

3. I'll remember. Such a underrated one of greatest ballad song ever.

And (you can include One more chance, You'll see, you must love me, this used to be my playground,  into the  No 3 too hehe)

And I'm not sure we can call American pie and Rebel heart (Avicii version) as a ballad song but if we can then it also could in my Top3 ballad song. (This Avicii version's her deep voice is everything!!! I can feel that Live to tell vibe from this!)

Yeah.. I just can't decide pick just 3 songs is impossible... these are too good to be out of top3!!

And about "take a bow" this is one of my least favorite her ballad song. I mean music video itself is just simply Perfect and that video is one of my favorite Madonna's video all the time but song itself...well I just don't get any emotion from that song. it's really weird and unusual song for me.

I prefer her deep voice ballad song (e.g Live to tell and I'll remember) than high tone ballad (e.g miles away and masterpiece).

I just can't get any feeling and emotion from her high tone ballad song. I love so much movie W.E but masterpiece is one of least favorite Madonna ballad song for me.