Régine Filange

M14 album cover guesses

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, stancherry said:

i don't know how to explain it, but some kind of 3D hologram cover, which keeps changing depending on which direction you look on from...

Might be a terrifying idea if she wants her ass in the frame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, azrael said:

Might be a terrifying idea if she wants her ass in the frame.

and that would be great oif it stucks out of the cover, you move the cover and her bikini goes off and the ass falls out..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stancherry said:

and that would be great oif it stucks out of the cover, you move the cover and her bikini goes off and the ass falls out..

:laughing: I could see her doing it as a middle finger to us for not letting her have 'agency over her own body.'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, stancherry said:

i don't know how to explain it, but some kind of 3D hologram cover, which keeps changing depending on which direction you look on from...

K-pop industry already did this like since 4~5 years ago?  And it's really great to see it. I also love to see Madonna doing this. 

oh and K-pop star also does this kind of stuff. And it's very cool to watch it. I wish Madonna does this too.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.