Régine Filange

M14 album cover guesses

1 hour ago, Eyzonme said:

I was thinking today why she never had orange hair like in COADF cover.  Or did she and I missed it during that era 🤣

I think an affect was used to change the color of her Outfit incl. Hair as well. 

I think the cover of this album will be a blurry picture of the twins doing some random stuff. :lol:

Cover of first single: Same picture of twins in black and white.

Cover of second single: Same picture, close up on Estere

Cover of third single: Same picture, close up on Stelle.

:lol::lol:

2 hours ago, Eyzonme said:

She looks rough in the first pick. 

As much as I think her face work has been overkill, having Rocco really took the starch out of her.

Here she is in 2002:

la_car2.jpg

la_car3.jpg

The plumping of the cheeks, the Botox, the fillers, the lifts - she looks way better now than she did back then. I know people love to rag on her getting it done, but she does look much better. Money well spent.  Dumping Guy and getting some primo d probably also worked wonders for her complexion. :Madonna009:

4582793288_9cdc2b567e_z.jpg

Album covers now seem to be done by marketing analysts. Not many will go with not putting their mugs on the cover for fear that a purchaser may miss it in a store. The days of Madonna pulling a "Like a Prayer" album cover (her face not featured) are probably long gone.

I really hope that she wear period dress and inspired from Period movie or painting.

I need very classic and very dramatic and very Cinematic covers. Something like these.

4daed011b750935f0e6b47984fd4c8bc.png

274968d08240f65a8f213c2f25f8ddb8.jpg

vivien-leigh-hamilton-woman-united_164_e35df92e2e42156fd2960ff5e5fe2f3c.jpg

Romney%2BCollage%2Bblog.jpg

That-Hamilton-Woman-Lady-Hamilton-1941-vivien-leigh-4742237-458-500.jpg

a9e46dbf81547caf86d95d714bbb40b7.jpg

I need and want to see these kind of Album covers from her.

Only Madonna can pull it off.

4 hours ago, drivebitch said:

As much as I think her face work has been overkill, having Rocco really took the starch out of her.

Here she is in 2002:

la_car2.jpg

la_car3.jpg

The plumping of the cheeks, the Botox, the fillers, the lifts - she looks way better now than she did back then. I know people love to rag on her getting it done, but she does look much better. Money well spent.  Dumping Guy and getting some primo d probably also worked wonders for her complexion. :Madonna009:

4582793288_9cdc2b567e_z.jpg

Album covers now seem to be done by marketing analysts. Not many will go with not putting their mugs on the cover for fear that a purchaser may miss it in a store. The days of Madonna pulling a "Like a Prayer" album cover (her face not featured) are probably long gone.

It's weird I was thinking the other day whether she has a driver's licence

How exciting! She has a nearly infallible track record when it comes to LP artwork. I predict something romantic, stripped-down and Lisbon-inspired, think Vogue Italia 2018. Musically, another drastic reinvention on the horizon, perhaps influenced by latin sounds and regional portuguese artists.

If they're going with "Magic" as the album title, I'd love a photoshoot with mystical themes a la Max Factor 1999.

Max+Factor+Gold+Lip+Silks+Australia+Ad+2916+X+3264++6+MB+preview+800.jpg1999-max_factor-10-1000-1000-jpg.jpeg?w=700&h=1999+Alek+Keshishian++Max+Factor+preview+400.jpg

Max+Factor+Gold+Beautiful+Skin+Makeup+Australia++Ad+3122+X+3275++7+MB+preview+800.jpg1999-max_factor-02-1000-1000-jpg.jpeg

The purple aesthetic would fit the rumored "Magic" theme. Also, I'd love multiple albums covers like "Rebel Heart". She gets additional sales and hardcore fans love to collect that kind of stuff (bonus tracks!).

On 1/14/2019 at 5:41 AM, professormouse said:

Full On Brunette and musically all Proper Spanish 'South of Thee Border' style with a Tito Puente MAW mix on the 12'' ?
y1p4w4d3ax801.jpg

Yemay-a ... Yemaya Y Ochun ... Yemay-a ... Yemaya Y Ochun (etc). :hearteyes: