Sign in to follow this  
Brendanlovesu1

Madonna at Eurovision

U Americans, I feel so sad 4 U's.
The Eurovision Pong Contest is A Cultural Event as well as NOW being even G.A.Y....er openly than ever.

"It's not a competition like we were in...it's just a con so Russia always wins....," that was said by Benny, the one without the beard to describe the show now !

Cher is doing A.Nother ABBA record and Madonna is doing Eurovision = REALLY ?

What the next even gayer Buy ME event I wonder ? xx

All together now...,"My Lovely Horse.....!"

Blame this guy...

...Cliff 'baby' .....was expected to walk off with poll position and didn't.
Sandie Shaw 'won', Lulu had a Cliff almost win/share [I think ?] and then Bucks Fizz for the UK 'til Canadian [??] rockers Katrina & The Waves won 'for' The UK.
One of the main reasons cool acts [?] have avoided this show is 'coz they just don't wanna be seen lose in front countless MILLIONS of Millions across Europe.
Celine Dion did well out of it and had that weird extra tooth removed, watch when she smiles back then !
SOME Parts of the EU take this VERY SERIOUSLY !

Eurovision is a piece of shit, all about bloc voting and over excited queens farting angrily into their sofas screaming for the next "big song" to win that will only be forgotten within weeks. I hate eurovision, I hate all entries, I hate the faux happiness, I hate the whole concept - I'd rather see her perform on nothing more than lottery shows from now on rather than that damn rag of a contest. There's nothing "VISIONARY" about it.

1 hour ago, professormouse said:

U Americans, I feel so sad 4 U's.
The Eurovision Pong Contest is A Cultural Event as well as NOW being even G.A.Y....er openly than ever.

"It's not a competition like we were in...it's just a con so Russia always wins....," that was said by Benny, the one without the beard to describe the show now !

Cher is doing A.Nother ABBA record and Madonna is doing Eurovision = REALLY ?

What the next even gayer Buy ME event I wonder ? xx

All together now...,"My Lovely Horse.....!"

If it is true then I guess M and Oseary really want it purely because it's being hosted in Tel Aviv this year and we all know that M and Oseary have truly, well defined and fully veined hard ons for Israel. Nah, fuck this if it's true. Vision? What vision? I love M and don't want to see her degraded to the point of performing on such a D-List shit show. I would honestly get more "VISION" from watching someone drown through a damn kaleidoscope.

30 minutes ago, azrael said:

Eurovision is a piece of shit, all about bloc voting and over excited queens farting angrily into their sofas screaming for the next "big song" to win that will only be forgotten within weeks. I hate eurovision, I hate all entries, I hate the faux happiness, I hate the whole concept - I'd rather see her perform on nothing more than lottery shows from now on rather than that damn rag of a contest. There's nothing "VISIONARY" about it.

Madonna is going there to perform and promote her music, not to participate. Eurovision is very popular and will only help Madonna, thank you next.

4 minutes ago, azrael said:

If it is true then I guess M and Oseary really want it purely because it's being hosted in Tel Aviv this year and we all know that M and Oseary have truly, well defined and fully veined hard ons for Israel. Nah, fuck this if it's true. Vision? What vision? I love M and don't want to see her degraded to the point of performing on such a D-List shit show. I would honestly get more "VISION" from watching someone drown through a damn kaleidoscope.

Y

S
There 'was' Stage Invading going on at the last one, the girl from the UK had some nutter on-stage with her mid-song ?
I think she was asked 'if' she wanted to do the song again and Did.
What will happen at next years.....'if' THAT happens again ?

Can U guess the 'comments' came from the UK Comedy World ?

It's been well known that b4 Russia won everything that poor Svetlana who didn't speak or understand a word of Eeengleesh [songs used to be in native languages = Norway - Nil points !]...
...that people in many European Juries voted on The Performance.
Not the song totally, more HOW it was Performed.
Then people started pulling skirts off and wearing Viking Helmets for attention.
Or they voted for Ireland.
Father Ted is A Documentary = not fiction = Ireland couldn't afford the show.

One Loooong joke and any Songs....occasionally a few Real Songs slip in = who knew !

Norway won with 'Nocturne' which sounded like an out-take from River Dance = V Norwegian !

10 minutes ago, Eyzonme said:

Massive exposure. I loooove Eurovision, especially now that Australia is apparently part of Europe.

Israel is not in Europe.
Oz is neither.
It's a camp as knickers-a-thon & i much prefer when people like Katie Boyle and Jan Leeming hosted the thing.
Their Uber English-ness and how they dealt with Nina from Greece who won't shut up thanking everybody....
GIVE ME THE FUCKING VOTES AND SHUT THE HELL UP.....is written across their faces but 'could you repeat you juries vote' is the swear-iest they get.
That kinda ice maiden-ness was way camper than all the Diggi-Loo-Bang-A-Bang- Over & Overs !

La La La Songs were/are still rife & should have been banned years ago !

Madonna will represent Portugal with a new single written by Patrick Leonard and produced by Mirwais. Executive producer will be William Orbit and Stuart Price will be the musical director for the live performance. Jamie King will do the choreography. Nothing can go wrong.

"Good evening Tel Aviv! Here are the results of the Spanish jury. Our 12 points go to France. And fuck you, Portugal!"

I'm so grateful that Madonna keeps avoiding trashy talent shows like X Factor, the Voice or Got Talent, and she looks for different platforms to launch the new era. 

Another Grammys' opening would have been repetitive and after all the Grammys are overrated and biased. 
Instead, Eurovison is increasing in popularity and it has a huge audience that embrace people of different cultures across Europe, Russia and Middle East. Those countries are Madonna's strongest markets worldwide. Israel still cares a lot about Madonna's new music, unlike the United States.  It is actually a great marketing move to promote the new music in the countries in which she can still break records and smash the charts.

7 minutes ago, tricky ricky said:

madonna instagram is so boring right now that i would actually like a selfie from her ...but yeah i think its a good idea to do such a cheese fest show but i dont think madonna will do it ...

If Eurovision can afford it, I think Madonna will do it. The girl doesn't come cheap though.

But I hope she will do it, otherwise they will give us Justin Timberlake again, or worse: a local folk dance... :suffer: