What songs do you want to hear on tour?

Zaktkoons

14 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

That is because it had been ages since she performed True Blue. I remember Madonna saying something like she would never perform True Blue again after she broke up with Sean Penn, so it was a huge surprise to see that song in the set-list of the RH tour after such a long time. However, I'm sure that is she starts performing True Blue at every concert the effect would not be the same. I'm honestly over-saturated with Vogue, Music, Holiday, LAP, LAV, Candy Shop...she always does those songs and it is getting so boring and repetitive. Madonna has a great catalog and it is not fair that many great songs have never been performed live...

No I agree, I mean I personally would still cry over True Blue over and over again lol but Vogue and Holiday and Into The Groove.. I am over-saturated there. I guess it depends on where Im at in my life at the time of the show lol Her live singing voice literally does something to my soul lol so to hear her sing that song that took me back to being a 5 year old, and all that stuff was just... I couldnt hold my shit together :Madonna041: lol

37 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

That is because it had been ages since she performed True Blue. I remember Madonna saying something like she would never perform True Blue again after she broke up with Sean Penn, so it was a huge surprise to see that song in the set-list of the RH tour after such a long time. However, I'm sure that if she starts performing True Blue at every concert the effect would not be the same. I'm honestly over-saturated with Vogue, Music, Holiday, LAP, LAV, Candy Shop...she always does those songs and it is getting so boring and repetitive. Madonna has a great catalog and it is not fair that many great songs have never been performed live...

She does the hits because of the general public going to her concerts. If she would make a setlist only for hard core fans than only hard core fans would show up, it is not good business if she wants to fill Arenas. General puplic doesnt care about rarely performed album tracks. I am all for Vogue and Like A Prayer, they always get the crowd going and gets her good reviews. Maybe Like A Virgin can take rest for a tour or two. It is also time for Frozen to appear in its glory again.

1 hour ago, Bat-Fan said:

She does the hits because of the general public going to her concerts. If she would make a setlist only for hard core fans than only hard core fans would show up, it is not good business if she wants to fill Arenas. General puplic doesnt care about rarely performed album tracks. I am all for Vogue and Like A Prayer, they always get the crowd going and gets her good reviews. Maybe Like A Virgin can take rest for a tour or two. It is also time for Frozen to appear in its glory again.

I think it is more important to please the fans than the gp in a concert.  The fans are the ones that attend more concerts and it should be more interesting to see different set-lists every time. 

Said that, Madonna got 22 #1s hits worldwide...that is more than any other artist! There is no need to perform always LAP, LAV or Vogue:  frozen, the power of goodbye, nothing really matters, sorry, take a bow, beautiful stranger, burning up etc are big hits that the crowd will remember ... 

If Madonna keeps performing the same hits then the gp will end up remembering only those songs... I think it is important that she keeps alive the greatness of her entire catalog and a concert it is the perfect place to promote a song.  On top of that, Madonna can get the crowd singing along I'm a Sinner or laughing along Unapologetic Bitch. She doesn't need her classics to interact with the crowd cuz she knows how to put a show. 

p.s. Madonna name alone can fill stadiums so I hope she will avoid arenas this time...

29 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

I think it is more important to please the fans than the gp in a concert.  The fans are the ones that attend more concerts and it should be more interesting to see different set-lists every time. 

Said that, Madonna got 22 #1s hits worldwide...that is more than any other artist! There is no need to perform always LAP, LAV or Vogue:  frozen, the power of goodbye, nothing really matters, sorry, take a bow, beautiful stranger, burning up etc are big hits that the crowd will remember ... 

If Madonna keeps performing the same hits then the gp will end up remembering only those songs... I think it is important that she keeps alive the greatness of her entire catalog and a concert it is the perfect place to promote a song.  On top of that, Madonna can get the crowd singing along I'm a Sinner or laughing along Unapologetic Bitch. She doesn't need her classics to interact with the crowd cuz she knows how to put a show. 

p.s. Madonna name alone can fill stadiums so I hope she will avoid arenas this time...

But she doesn't always performe Vogue and Like A Prayer, those songs were not on her last tour. She did Like A Prayer only in some shows and the crowd always went wild, hardcore fans included! Vogue was only sampled on Holy Water. Neither of the songs were on Confession tour either so really only Sticky and MDNA tours had them as part of regular setlist since RIT. If anything she should give La Isla Bonita and Candy Shop a rest. Her name alone filling stadiums in 2019? Well... I hope you are right. But about the setlist. MDNA was heavily bashed in reviews and by gp for having too many new and unknown songs. Why do you think she did so many 80's hits in RHT. Woman is not stupid. She wants to perform as many new songs from her new record as she can so naturally filling the rest with hits creates a very nice balance between new and old . I do agree that Frozen, Power of Good-bye and Nothing Really Matters should be performed. I don't know why ROL album is always ignored, gp would love ROL songs.

Guest PâtisseriexEnthusiast
14 hours ago, Zaktkoons said:

I would love a tour focused solely on Ray of Light. Drowned World had so much Music-era visuals. I would love for her to explore more of the spiritual other worldly visuals the ROL album revolved around. I wish she would do this

Absolutely. It's my all time favourite album and every single track on it deserves its own special performance! I remember Guy posted on instagram about that, asking fans if they would like to experience a Ray of Light Tour one day, but who knows... M is not really the type that looks back & reminisces... Which I normally admire, but in this case... oh well.

2 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

But she doesn't always performe Vogue and Like A Prayer, those songs were not on her last tour. She did Like A Prayer only in some shows and the crowd always went wild, hardcore fans included! Vogue was only sampled on Holy Water. Neither of the songs were on Confession tour either so really only Sticky and MDNA tours had them as part of regular setlist since RIT. If anything she should give La Isla Bonita and Candy Shop a rest. Her name alone filling stadiums in 2019? Well... I hope you are right. But about the setlist. MDNA was heavily bashed in reviews and by gp for having too many new and unknown songs. Why do you think she did so many 80's hits in RHT. Woman is not stupid. She wants to perform as many new songs from her new record as she can so naturally filling the rest with hits creates a very nice balance between new and old . I do agree that Frozen, Power of Good-bye and Nothing Really Matters should be performed. I don't know why ROL album is always ignored, gp would love ROL songs.

But she performed both Vogue and LAP in two tours in a row...she perfromed LAV in every tour since the Confessions with the exception of the Sticky&Sweet (altho LAV was performed as requested song)...LIB and Music also get performed a lot and in a row...I don't mind that much and I do get wild too, but when you get LAV, LAP and Vogue on the same set-list like for the MDNA tour or LIB, Music and LAV for the RH tour then it feels like she's paying dust to her other hits. It would be nice if at least she tries to alternate more her hits and avoid repeating the same ones of the previous tour...

p.s. she's can sell stadiums even without new album or never heard before setlist...that is what it comes with the legendary status.

37 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:
But she performed both Vogue and LAP in two tours in a row...she perfromed LAV in every tour since the Confessions with the exception of the Sticky&Sweet (altho LAV was performed as requested song)...LIB and Music also get performed a lot and in a row...I don't mind that much and I do get wild too, but when you get LAV, LAP and Vogue on the same set-list like for the MDNA tour or LIB, Music and LAV for the RH tour then it feels like she's paying dust to her other hits. It would be nice if at least she tries to alternate more her hits and avoid repeating the same ones of the previous tour...

p.s. she's can sell stadiums even without new album or never heard before setlist...that is what it comes with the legendary status.

Yes I get you. I do think she should rest Like A Virgin, La Isla Bonita and Music but some of her early hits have to be there too. I hope she picks Like A Prayer, Vogue, Express Yourself and Papa Don't Preach. I would love Frozen and Power of Good-bye more than anything and one song from American Life. One 90's ballad would be amazing too.

8 hours ago, PâtisseriexEnthusiast said:

Absolutely. It's my all time favourite album and every single track on it deserves its own special performance! I remember Guy posted on instagram about that, asking fans if they would like to experience a Ray of Light Tour one day, but who knows... M is not really the type that looks back & reminisces... Which I normally admire, but in this case... oh well.

I don't know. I do think it could happen maybe once she's done making studio albums. She seems to be getting more and more appreciative and nostalgic about her previous work. Maybe one day we will finally get to see a tour inspired by this masterpiece.

Guest PâtisseriexEnthusiast
5 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

I don't know. I do think it could happen maybe once she's done making studio albums. She seems to be getting more and more appreciative and nostalgic about her previous work. Maybe one day we will finally get to see a tour inspired by this masterpiece.

It would be the ultimate gift to us fans! Let's be optimistic... :heart:

14 hours ago, PâtisseriexEnthusiast said:

I would DIIIEEEEEEEE for this to happen!! :Madonna023:

So many...

Nothing Really Matters

Skin

Power of Goodbye

Sanctuary

Bedtime Story

Inside of Me

Angel

Borderline ... Proper and up to speed

Gimme All Ur Luvin    (Album Version)     Do NOT come for me

One More Chance

You'll See

Rain

Wash All Over Me

Love profusion

Trust No Bitch

Runaway Lover

Rescue Me

I really like the music of Survival and Don't Stop, but feel they are kinda fluff lyrically, so mashups with  other songs would be awesome! Like she did with Die Another Day and Beautiful Killer. 

and this mashup of Living For Love

• 1 month later...
On 1/25/2019 at 4:18 AM, vncsmoraes said:

TEARS OF THE AUDIENCE TOUR

1. Video Introduction (includes samples of Like a Virgin, Holiday, Into the Groove, Ray of Light, Music, Vogue and Hung Up - all fooling the audience into thinking she's gonna start with one of those)

2. Candy Shop
3. Superstar (Eddie Amador Full Remix)
4. Incredible (2nd half only)
5. Auto-Tune Baby

6. MDNA Skin Creams (VIDEO INTERLUDE)

7. B-Day Song
8. Give Me All Your Luvin' (Party Rock Remix with LMFAO present)
9. Hey You
10. S.E.X.
11. 4 Minutes / Dance 2night (performed solo by Justin Timberlake)

12. MDNA Skin Rollers (VIDEO INTERLUDE)

13. Spanish Lesson
14. Candy Shop Reprise (Acoustic)
15. History (Jump single version)
16. Santa Baby

17. Highlights from Arthur and the Invisibles (VIDEO INTERLUDE)

18. Crazy for You (Benny Benassi Remix)
19. Revolver
20. Turn Up the Radio
21. The Power of Good-Bye (Luke Slater's Super Luper Remix)
22. The Incredible Auto-Tune B-Day Candy Shop (Martin Solveig vs. Kanye West vs. LMFAO Remix)

What scares me the most is that a lot of this songs/interludes could be included on the next tour... ?

But I have to say that I laughed so hard to this, especially to "Crazy for You (Benny Benassi Remix)" and to "Incredible (2nd part only)" ????

• 2 weeks later...