Fighter

The New Album 2019 - Part 2

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, PâtisseriexEnthusiast said:

 

Guys, I said “rumoured”! It’s been all over the web!

You might as well crucify me!!! :Madonna023:

Sorry i didn't want to be rude but clearly Andy Lacompte was tralling that fan, it would be crazy to go and tell something secret to any guy on IG (especially if his employer is called Madonna) 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Not new album related but i don't know where to put it. Omg right now as i'm writting i'm living one of the most embarassing time as a dj. I'm playing GI2M right now and the dancefloor cleared in a second and everyone is looking at me like "Wtf ?". Omg now some people are givin me thumbs down 😳 i already played GGW several times before and the reaction was good but GI2M omg... i must precise i'm in France. I really thought everyone knew the track and loved it... 

The bastards! It's a modern disco classic! What kind of club is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Not new album related but i don't know where to put it. Omg right now as i'm writting i'm living one of the most embarassing time as a dj. I'm playing GI2M right now and the dancefloor cleared in a second and everyone is looking at me like "Wtf ?". Omg now some people are givin me thumbs down 😳 i already played GGW several times before and the reaction was good but GI2M omg... i must precise i'm in France. I really thought everyone knew the track and loved it... 

Well, give them the finger.

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been on the edge of my seat since last December. It's become torture at this point.

I think I'm just gonna go on a Madonna blackout for a few weeks. The music is obviously not coming this month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, brazilfan said:

You can do it if your love is stronger than hate.  

And Madonna is goddess of Love and do not ever forget she is "Living for love:Madonna042:

 

do you know what the word “embrace” means? if you’re so full of “love”, you’re not going to “embrace” hate, aka embrace Trump. Thats literally contradictory 💀💀💀💀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for your answers ! Madonna fans family is amazing ! To answer it's a straight club. Now they are dancing again, i'm pissed off lol if look could kill they would all be dead ! Sometimes it's difficult for me as a dj when it comes to play Madonna because i'm a fan and i spend a lot of time discussing her work with other fans on forums and then i'm not objective when it comes to what works on a dancefloor for straight non-fans. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, brazilfan said:

Very well said.

I think that If She is really planning to singing about US politic again, I bet that She gonna embrace Mr. President Trump unlike most people's wish and expecting.

Think about her speech. 

 

"Yes, I’m angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.But I know that this won’t change anything. We cannot fall into despair. As the poet W.H. Auden once wrote, on the eve of World War II, we must love one another or die. I choose love. Are you with me? Say this with me, we choose love! We Choose love!! We Choose love!"

And She did say this later.

"I am not a violent person, I do not promote violence and it's important people hear and understand my speech in its entirety rather than one phrase taken wildly out of context, My speech began with 'I want to start a revolution of love'."

 

So it kind of make sense that Eurovision song contest does not want to perform it. You know most of European Doesn't like Trump. So they refuse to Madonna perform it. They are pissed off. LOL:Madonna049:

If Madonna embraces Trump that would be truly controversial :Madonna049:

1 hour ago, Fighter said:

@brazilfan how do you promote “love” by embracing Trump who personifies hatred?

Love embraces everything, innit? Maybe only once you embrace the "hate" you can understand the deep causes of it and how to fix it. 

After all, how can you defeat hate with more hate? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fighter said:

do you know what the word “embrace” means? if you’re so full of “love”, you’re not going to “embrace” hate, aka embrace Trump. Thats literally contradictory 💀💀💀💀

Bible say that "If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, offer the other cheek also."

And Madonna says that "We cannot fall into despair. As the poet W.H. Auden once wrote, on the eve of World War II, we must love one another or die. I choose love. Are you with me? Say this with me, we choose love! We Choose love!! We Choose love!"

We can do it with love. Hate is not a answer.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

If Madonna embraces Trump that would be truly controversial :Madonna049:

Love embraces everything, innit? Maybe only once you embrace the "hate" you can understand the deep causes of it and how to fix it. 

After all, how can you defeat hate with more hate? 

That's what I'm talking about! I mean it makes people so much furious and same time make them very confusing.  :Madonna017:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, brazilfan said:

Bible say that "If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, offer the other cheek also."

And Madonna says that "We cannot fall into despair. As the poet W.H. Auden once wrote, on the eve of World War II, we must love one another or die. I choose love. Are you with me? Say this with me, we choose love! We Choose love!! We Choose love!"

We can do it with love. Hate is not a answer.

 

 

11 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

If Madonna embraces Trump that would be truly controversial :Madonna049:

Love embraces everything, innit? Maybe only once you embrace the "hate" you can understand the deep causes of it and how to fix it. 

After all, how can you defeat hate with more hate? 

You defeat hatred with education and by not normalizing nor excusing hatred, not with bullshit platitudes about “love”. But we are talking about “embracing Trump” which is the exact opposite of preaching love, we are talking about hate as an ideology, which you cannot “embrace” if you preach love.

If Madonna ever “embraces” Trump she will simply cease to exist for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DickTracy said:

hello from the small minority of fans that think she's better off not doing "Pride", she's made it this far without. 

200w.webp?cid=3640f6095c8c0cd63535434e6f

You’re not in the minority. Anyone with any sort of cultural intellect knows that that pride crap is cheesy af for a serious and mega-artist artist like Madonna. That would be the ultimate act of desperation. Gays would lose respect for her if she did that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, brazilfan said:

That's what I'm talking about! I mean it makes people so much furious and same time make them very confusing. :Madonna017:

It’s ironic that you want to preach about love when you constantly body shame Madonna because “you love her” and you want to preach about “turning the other cheek” when you were recently bullying a member in a fight. Ignorance can never be love and your behaviour here is enough proof of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Thanks for your answers ! Madonna fans family is amazing ! To answer it's a straight club. Now they are dancing again, i'm pissed off lol if look could kill they would all be dead ! Sometimes it's difficult for me as a dj when it comes to play Madonna because i'm a fan and i spend a lot of time discussing her work with other fans on forums and then i'm not objective when it comes to what works on a dancefloor for straight non-fans. 

aunt_ida_gif.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Fighter said:

It’s ironic that you want to preach about love when you constantly body shame Madonna because “you love her” and you want to preach about “turning the other cheek” when you were recently bullying a member in a fight. Ignorance can never be love and your behaviour here is enough proof of that.

Yeah you're so right.

It's the Ironic and same time it's the proof  that "hate which you have" gonna change nothing. Isn't it?

:Madonna042:

Now. I'm living for love. You and all the people who click the like button at your comment should too. :05:

 

And one more thing.

I'm not the one who want to do preach. Bible and Madonna is the one preach here.

 :08:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Fighter said:

 

You defeat hatred with education and by not normalizing nor excusing hatred, not with bullshit platitudes about “love”. But we are talking about “embracing Trump” which is the exact opposite of preaching love, we are talking about hate as an ideology, which you cannot “embrace” if you preach love.

If Madonna ever “embraces” Trump she will simply cease to exist for me.

Maybe to embrace Trump's existence as the wake up call for the humanity in order to start building from scratch a future of real love. A future that will embrace and educate the many Trump supporters out there without discriminations :heart:
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

Thanks for your answers ! Madonna fans family is amazing ! To answer it's a straight club. Now they are dancing again, i'm pissed off lol if look could kill they would all be dead ! Sometimes it's difficult for me as a dj when it comes to play Madonna because i'm a fan and i spend a lot of time discussing her work with other fans on forums and then i'm not objective when it comes to what works on a dancefloor for straight non-fans. 

Probably GI2M is not suitable for every dance floor..only the ones with great affinity for hip-hop :thinker:
COADF is more luckily to please generic disco floor ig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

Probably GI2M is not suitable for every dance floor..only the ones with great affinity for hip-hop :thinker:
COADF is more luckily to please generic disco floor ig

Yes absolutely. "Hung up" alaways get good reactions when i play it. I can't wait to test the new single ! I just have to erase the nightmare from tonight from my mind first 😂😂😂 really i've never got such bad reactions as with GI2M ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to Page 100. 

Anyone else with less than 5 posts and joined yesterday have any more ridiculous rumours to spread? We should do a recruitment drive to bring all these "reliable sources from Madonnarama" 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.