Fighter

The New Album 2019 - Part 2

Yes absolutely. "Hung up" alaways get good reactions when i play it. I can't wait to test the new single ! I just have to erase the nightmare from tonight from my mind first really i've never got such bad reactions as with GI2M ! 

:( I feel bad for you, once I was on a party and I wanted play bitch i'm madonna, it was when it was popular so people knew it but i was like I hope no one complains or skip it cuz i'm gonna feel really stupid :v because there were many people not only my friends but i said fuck I want to play it so I went to the laptop and add the song next and everybody danced! I danced like crazy tooEverybody were high or/and drunk as fuck so that might explain why they enjoyed it so much but it made me really happy your story remind me of mine that's why I shared it lol

Enviado desde mi Moto G (5) Plus mediante Tapatalk

For those that don't know, the annual NYC pride Dance on the Pier evolved into a 2-day event called "Pride Island" on the Saturday & Sunday of Pride.  The Main Event is still Sunday -- Grace Jones is the headliner for SATURDAY.  The Sunday headliner has not yet been announced.  

And to whoever said it's cheesy or desperate must not be familiar with Pride in New York City -- it's a huge, major event that has attracted A-list talent over the last 20 years or so...  Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson, Cher, Kylie Minogue, Jennifer Lopez, Ariana Grande, Fergie, Demi Lovato and many other big dance/pop divas have headlined.  Yes it's a big messy circuit-type party -- but people have been clamoring for her to do it for YEARS.  Rumors about her headlining are floated EVERY year but this time around, the buzz is stronger than ever. She's got a brand new album coming, she appeared at Stonewall on New Year's Eve, she's being honored by GLAAD in May, it just makes perfect sense.   

We'll know soon.

9 hours ago, milingo83 said:

Sorry i didn't want to be rude but clearly Andy Lacompte was tralling that fan, it would be crazy to go and tell something secret to any guy on IG (especially if his employer is called Madonna) 😂

Yeaaah I thought it was too good to be true. Plus the title “Love Hard” really suits the whole “We Need to Wake Up” theme of the video... Back to waiting & theorizing!

:Madonna021:

9 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Not new album related but i don't know where to put it. Omg right now as i'm writting i'm living one of the most embarassing time as a dj. I'm playing GI2M right now and the dancefloor cleared in a second and everyone is looking at me like "Wtf ?". Omg now some people are givin me thumbs down 😳 i already played GGW several times before and the reaction was good but GI2M omg... i must precise i'm in France. I really thought everyone knew the track and loved it... 

Oh my god! Does the whole freakin’ universe hate Hard Candy? Give me their names & addresses! I just wanna talk... :jumpy:

1 hour ago, Beautiful_Scars said:

Ok, somebody say yesterday that Madonna will shoot a video for the song with Maluma in Portugal next week and ...bingo!! Maluma is in his way to portugal: 

048D6BCA-3BA5-4D96-9B04-C3ED50921D59.png

Bingo ! So really seems like she's shooting several music videos before the album release. The rumoured India video next month seems very likely to happen too then.

8 hours ago, Pachequin25 said:

:( I feel bad for you, once I was on a party and I wanted play bitch i'm madonna, it was when it was popular so people knew it but i was like I hope no one complains or skip it cuz i'm gonna feel really stupid :v because there were many people not only my friends but i said fuck I want to play it so I went to the laptop and add the song next and everybody danced! emoji7.pngemoji7.png I danced like crazy tooemoji1736.pngEverybody were high or/and drunk as fuck so that might explain why they enjoyed it so much emoji1787.pngemoji1787.png but it made me really happy emoji41.png your story remind me of mine that's why I shared it lol

Enviado desde mi Moto G (5) Plus mediante Tapatalk

Lol yeah i totally know how it feels ! Everytime i play a M track from after 2007 i'm very anxious. Last night was the worst disaster ever since i've been working in this club 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

Bingo ! So really seems like she's shooting several music videos before the album release. The rumoured India video next month seems very likely to happen too then.

Yeah, we are waiting so long time but I strongly feel that when she gonna release her first single then suddenly everything gonna be going so fast and suddenly there's so much new stuff gonna release at almost same time (or one by one) so some fans are gonna complaining "wow this is too much I cant take it anymore! wow"

:04:

I mean As I said before this is her last chance to get her billboard chart NO.1 single in 2010s. So She will not joking around this time. :Madonna052:

And I have faith about her new PR team. They are doing great job. So far so good.

44 minutes ago, brazilfan said:

Yeah, we are waiting so long time but I strongly feel that when she gonna release her first single then suddenly everything gonna be going so fast and suddenly there's so much new stuff gonna release at almost same time (or one by one) so some fans are gonna complaining "wow this is too much I cant take it anymore! wow"

:04:

I mean As I said before this is her last chance to get her billboard chart NO.1 single in 2010s. So She will not joking around this time. :Madonna052:

And I have faith about her new PR team. They are doing great job. So far so good.

This !

She will be all over the place from May on till the tour ends.  If she promote the shit out of it like she did with RH (hope)  the media will be all over her....With the upcoming controversy the exposure will be even bigger then the RH era 

4 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Lol yeah i totally know how it feels ! Everytime i play a M track from after 2007 i'm very anxious. Last night was the worst disaster ever since i've been working in this club 😂😂😂

Show those fuckers who's the boss :fire: