Fighter

The New Album 2019 - Part 2

I reckon the album will come out sooner, June is way too far away, considering it's all done and dusted. As someone has mentioned, I see a March release with a single in February (especially if she's already shot the video).

1 hour ago, Jackie said:

I reckon the album will come out sooner, June is way too far away, considering it's all done and dusted. As someone has mentioned, I see a March release with a single in February (especially if she's already shot the video).

I think that she recorded the video just to use the Red Wolf Moon Blood eclipse or whatever is called. If she's doing Eurovision, is very possible to have the album in Q2.

I don't care if the album doesn't come out until June, but I want build up. Release a few songs and videos first. A lot of artists do it this way nowadays and it's effective. It creates interest. One song and then a month late the album drops is just so lazy.

AM I insane to say I don’t want ANYTHING until it’s time? I mean, everyone loves a good tease. But I’m talking pics. Promoting the new era with a photoshoot. An eyeball. A shoulder. A shot of the lace from her new obsession with wigs. Tease that. And then BOOM, drop a single. Out of nowhere. And bring it hard. Unfortunately the downside is doing that and not having any sort of promo/momentum leading to the album release. So bish needs tonfogure it out.

June seems like a long time to wait when the album is completed. I would guess something is coming this month but I doubt we will even get a snippet prior to release  this time.

22 hours ago, matty221087 said:

God I’m dying so much to hear OFFICIAL news on Madonna’s new album! It honestly feels like a life time since her last album Rebel Heart was released!

Also can’t believe it’s 7 years this week since Madonna performed at the Super Bowl! It was such an epic performance!

Whilst waiting for official information on her new album I came across an old video that I’ve never seen before from the Hard Candy era! It’s like an alternative video of 4 Minutes!! Have any of you guys seen it before!? And can we all agree that she look absolutely fu**ing stunning in this video!! The way she moves and everything about it gives me goosebumps man! Wish she did an epic video again! 

Also does anyone know if 4 Minutes is the only alternative music video she’s done before? I know American Life was, because of the controversy, but are there any others? It felt fresh to watch a video I’ve never seen before! 

https://youtu.be/XoZlOsnHuaM

No one at all? lol 😂

18 minutes ago, matty221087 said:

Also does anyone know if 4 Minutes is the only alternative music video she’s done before?

Get Together. Although it was from Kokos performance.

And that 4 Minutes is not an alternative video, rather b roll footage. 

5 hours ago, fiercemighty said:

I don't care if the album doesn't come out until June, but I want build up. Release a few songs and videos first. A lot of artists do it this way nowadays and it's effective. It creates interest. One song and then a month late the album drops is just so lazy.

Euh...

That's what happened with MDNA. GMAYL in early february, then GGW soon after cos GMAYL didn't find interest in any charts. Then the album weeks after. Too long after Superbowl... Totally shitty. 

BREAKING NEWS >>> Madonna is set to perform at Tel-Aviv’s Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final on May 18th, 2019, after funding of over a Million dollars was secured from the Israeli/Canadian businessman Sylvan Adams. The singer is set to sign on the deal ‘in the coming days’

According to the latest Ynet scoop, Madonna is about to sign a $1,5 million deal to perform 2 songs at the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 in Tel Aviv, Israel.

Ynet reports that Israeli-Canadian billionaire Sylvan Adams will finance the appearance of Madonna at the Eurovision Song Contest 2019. A figure that the Israeli broadcaster would not have been able to afford.

Apparently, Adams has been in on-going discussions about financing Madonna’s appearance for around a month and is now ready to sign a deal with her.

Sylvan Adams he devotes his life to branding and strengthening the state of Israel by bringing sports events to culture and innovation,” Sylvan’s business partner informed Ynet. “We are in round-the-clock negotiations with Madonna’s people and we hope that in the next few days we will sign her arrival at the Eurovision Song Contest in Israel.”

Sylvan Adams believes that the participation of an artist like Madonna in the Eurovision will significantly increase the exposure and media coverage of the Eurovision Song Contest and the events that accompany it and through Madonna’s visit to Israel, millions will be exposed to the wonderful people and beauty of the State of Israel,” adds Sylvan’s business partner.

Apparently, a deal is set to be signed by Sylvan Adams and Madonna’s management in the next couple of days.

Tel Aviv will host the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 in the Expo Tel Aviv (International Convention Centre) on May 14, 16 and 18 2019. 

2 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

If she's performing 2 songs it could be because:

1. One single is coming in february/march and then premiering other in the festival

2. The rumor of a doble lead single release it's true and she's premiering them at Eurovision

Could be but when JT did it he performed only one new song along with Rock Your Body. So she might just do her one new single along with a classic one. Wonder if she would do Music or maybe even Isaac. 

9 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

If she's performing 2 songs it could be because:

1. One single is coming in february/march and then premiering other in the festival

2. The rumor of a doble lead single release it's true and she's premiering them at Eurovision

it could also mean, that the lead single is coming during/after the Eurovision performance.

4 hours ago, matty221087 said:

No one at all? lol 😂

It's just B-roll footage. In the final version it's all edited together. An example would be Vogue. It features multiple angles, shots, scenes etc. They're edited together for the finished version. It's not an alternative video, just not finished.

10 minutes ago, Blue Prince said:

Could be but when JT did it he performed only one new song along with Rock Your Body. So she might just do her one new single along with a classic one. Wonder if she would do Music or maybe even Isaac. 

You forget Like a prayer :devil:

She will premier the lead singles at Eurovision, nothing is coming out until then. It's pretty obvious at this point. The album is following in June as MadonnaTribe said. We just need to make peace with the fact that we're almost 4 moths away from any new music *sigh*

I think they wouldn't pay 1M$ to hear classics.. il will probably be the world premiere of two new songs. Although it doesn't seem a good promotion choice for the US market...

9 hours ago, Andymad said:

AM I insane to say I don’t want ANYTHING until it’s time? I mean, everyone loves a good tease. But I’m talking pics. Promoting the new era with a photoshoot. An eyeball. A shoulder. A shot of the lace from her new obsession with wigs. Tease that. And then BOOM, drop a single. Out of nowhere. And bring it hard. Unfortunately the downside is doing that and not having any sort of promo/momentum leading to the album release. So bish needs tonfogure it out.

See, I do love when artists tease their new project through short clips, studio teasers, mysterious photoshoots, hashtags etc. But we've had ALL of these hyping up & confusing us for over a year now! We don't even know which ones are related to the album and which ones are related to MDNA skin commercials or tour promo. I will never forgive M for using the "bride" imagery for the derma roller ad. After so many speculations & rumours, seeing that was the ultimate anti-climax. It would have been perfect for "Beautiful Game". 

I feel like it's finally time to see the results. after that one-year mountain of instagram clips, photos, media reports & collaboration announcements. Of course I don't want M to rush the new record, as I have so much faith in the new album (based on all the info we have), but ideally, I would love the lead single in February, a 2nd single in late March / April, Eurovision promo where she's rumoured to be performing 2 songs, (in my scenario the 2 album singles), and finally a late May / early June album release! Sorry for my thesis-long reply. I'm so hyped up! :Madonna041: 

3 minutes ago, PâtisseriexEnthusiast said:

See, I do love when artists tease their new project through short clips, studio teasers, mysterious photoshoots, hashtags etc. But we've had ALL of these hyping up & confusing us for over a year now! We don't even know which ones are related to the album and which ones are related to MDNA skin commercials or tour promo. I will never forgive M for using the "bride" imagery for the derma roller ad. After so many speculations & rumours, seeing that was the ultimate anti-climax. It would have been perfect for "Beautiful Game". 

I feel like it's finally time to see the results. after that one-year mountain of instagram clips, photos, media reports & collaboration announcements. Of course I don't want M to rush the new record, as I have so much faith in the new album (based on all the info we have), but ideally, I would love the lead single in February, a 2nd single in late March / April, Eurovision promo where she's rumoured to be performing 2 songs, (in my scenario the 2 album singles), and finally a late May / early June album release! Sorry for my thesis-long reply. I'm so hyped up! :Madonna041: 

She starts recording in March on a new record. That other one has been scratched by her team and will be used to score audio for MDNA skin ads

6 minutes ago, Papa DP said:

She starts recording in March on a new record. That other one has been scratched by her team and will be used to score audio for MDNA skin ads

Madonna's 2019 critically acclaimed 14th studio album "MDNA Skin: The Miraculous Resurrection" featuring the hit singles "Montecatini", "Jingle Balls" & "Spa Treatment"!

I can visualise it! :Madonna039::smuglaugh: