Fighter

The New Album 2019 - Part 2

2 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

Is this the same wig for the standard Rebel Heart album cover?  I am not good at judging these sort of things.

Nah. They just photoshopped the color.

Come on. Every day she teases us with more and more photos of her twins on her instagram. And every sunday we see David's football team. That's amazing!  Who cares about the album and new music? As a fan, I'm mostly interested for her personal life, not about new music.  

I guess that she wants it to be phenomenal.  

And i think it will.

I loved Rebel Heart so i got really high hopes because she's working with less producers and tho i find RH experimental on its production i think she should've experiment more on the composition (you know longer songs, instrumental breaks, etc) and i feel that in Magic she's gonna experiment 100% like she did on Ray Of Light i can feel it, it's gonna be a trippy af album

5 hours ago, o_g_c_x said:

Is this the longest she has worked in making an album in her career?

No, since the album is coming this calendar year, it matches the same 4-year time span between "Bedtime Stories"/"Ray of Light" and "Hard Candy"/"MDNA."

1 hour ago, trance2dance said:

No, since the album is coming this calendar year, it matches the same 4-year time span between "Bedtime Stories"/"Ray of Light" and "Hard Candy"/"MDNA."

I would gladly wait 4 years if in the meantime we had things like Something to remember and Evita!!!!!

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

I would gladly wait 4 years if in the meantime we had things like Something to remember and Evita!!!!!

We didn’t even get a Madonna directed movie. W.E. was a huge treat as well as the soundtrack! MDNA/Hard Candy had that! All we have this time is Skin Care products and an appearance one one song by Quevo!!!! Not fair.

3 hours ago, trance2dance said:

she didnt take 4 years to MAKE any album though lol. i think this one is the longest but not sure. 

18 minutes ago, Papa DP said:

We didn’t even get a Madonna directed movie. W.E. was a huge treat as well as the soundtrack! MDNA/Hard Candy had that! All we have this time is Skin Care products and an appearance one one song by Quevo!!!! Not fair.

the movie, s&s2 and Celebration,.. I guess

This is new territory for her. She has other priorities now. She literally only released two albums this decade so far with a third confirmed. No compilations, no soundtracks - except for WE (and that song ended up on MDNA), and that Champagne Rose nonsense. You look at the previous decades and you had multiple compilations and EPs and soundtracks, etc, etc. This decade has been totally different. 

18 minutes ago, drivebitch said:

This is new territory for her. She has other priorities now. She literally only released two albums this decade so far with a third confirmed. No compilations, no soundtracks - except for WE (and that song ended up on MDNA), and that Champagne Rose nonsense. You look at the previous decades and you had multiple compilations and EPs and soundtracks, etc, etc. This decade has been totally different. 

Yes, that’s interesting! I would love if she released a You Can Dance part 2 or a box set of unreleased songs that are remastered, mixed and edited by one person such as Mike Dean or another engineer/mixer that she likes.

She shouldn't have stayed quiet for years and years. Why doesn't she do soundtrack songs like Die Another day and Beautiful stranger? If had been her, I would have released two singles in 2014 while she was finishing RH, like Borrowed time in summer and Ghosttown in winter. I don't like how she disappears completely as soon as a tour is over 

16 minutes ago, L-U-V said:

She shouldn't have stayed quiet for years and years. Why doesn't she do soundtrack songs like Die Another day and Beautiful stranger? If had been her, I would have released two singles in 2014 while she was finishing RH, like Borrowed time in summer and Ghosttown in winter. I don't like how she disappears completely as soon as a tour is over 

I agree.

Her soundtrack songs have an important place in her catalogue. 

1 hour ago, L-U-V said:

adopting twins 

12 hours ago, lap said:

Come on. Every day she teases us with more and more photos of her twins on her instagram. And every sunday we see David's football team. That's amazing!  Who cares about the album and new music? As a fan, I'm mostly interested for her personal life, not about new music.  

Hope are you joking lol, personally i care about twins and David's soccer games up to a point.

giphy.gif

I would love soundtracks too, but she isn’t interested. After Beautiful Stranger, Warner had to pull her teeth to make do anything for The Next Best Thing. Masterpiece should have been pushed. Should’ve rented out the Louvre for a beautiful video and kept it off MDNA until the deluxe. Gave it time. There are so many songs that come across her desk, it’s probably not funny. But those aren’t priority anymore.