Fighter

The New Album 2019 - Part 2

12 hours ago, tricky ricky said:

get rid of this drive bitch hes clearly a hater 

Just because someone disagrees with you and is able to understand that Madonna is flawed like the rest of us doesn't make them a hater. I love Madonna to the Earth and back, but I can freely admit where she's been problematic during her career. The use of the 'n' word on her instagram, for example - that was poor.

58 minutes ago, heartcore said:

Just because someone disagrees with you and is able to understand that Madonna is flawed like the rest of us doesn't make them a hater. I love Madonna to the Earth and back, but I can freely admit where she's been problematic during her career. The use of the 'n' word on her instagram, for example - that was poor.

Wow what a revelation! Madonnas flawed like anybody else.. Who would have thought? i mean ok her names Madonna but that doesnt make her perfect. People need to stop analysing everything as if shes due for a court hearing charged with murder. You guys need to join the police or become detectives or something. Its so annoying to go through this forum and every now and then we read comments thats got little to do with M but more with blindsided opinions or personal interpretations. By all means i dont want anybody to be barred for expressing themselves here but id love for these peeps to be real and tell us what their problem really is. 

Oh, I see all the other reaction's that are less that "love" and "thanks" have been removed. Well, that post above would get a big fat Trumpian "SAD!". Madonna has a platform, and she/her team need to take care of her image. It's not rebellious saying stupid shit, it's just stupid. And she had her share of stupid in the past decade. 

2 hours ago, RayOfLight said:

Wow what a revelation! Madonnas flawed like anybody else.. Who would have thought? i mean ok her names Madonna but that doesnt make her perfect. People need to stop analysing everything as if shes due for a court hearing charged with murder. You guys need to join the police or become detectives or something. Its so annoying to go through this forum and every now and then we read comments thats got little to do with M but more with blindsided opinions or personal interpretations. By all means i dont want anybody to be barred for expressing themselves here but id love for these peeps to be real and tell us what their problem really is. 

Case in point. Calling out M on some of her bullshit, such as her use of racist language, has everything to do with her. I have no problem with her, but her behaviour can be rather problematic at times. 

20 minutes ago, BlueForce said:

I never saw her use racist language,  This world is soo political correct nowadays...A person cannot say anything anymore without some people going crazy and condemn....

Now you can't claim that anymore. 

https://kysdc.com/3350873/madonna-apologizes-for-calling-son-the-n-word-on-instagram/

Also, did you know that https://www.gaystarnews.com/article/gay-men-are-voting-more-for-anti-lgbti-right-wing-policitians/#gs.Kj6VUMeW ?

For your information, my black friends call me 'Whitey' and I call them 'N' and we laugh about it...

She should not feel the need to apologize. It was not in bad taste.  And of course nobody is perfect but c'mon lets not go this road again. I for instance love black music from late 70's/80's....Does that mean I can't say that in public anymore?

2 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

Well, at least now we know that Madonna has pretty conservative and downright regressive fans as well!

I used to think that it was just my older (40ish) gay friends rambling about political correctness gone wild
But no, it seems to be a widespread thing. 

There seems to be a belief among some here that if you stand up for Madonna these days you are somehow part of the problem. I keep reading we have to accept that Madonna isn't perfect, that she is flawed. We are told we are "enablers." and think her poop don't stink (it actually smells of Rose Mist).

Of course Madonna is flawed. Of course she makes mistakes. She said the "N" word Instagram. Does that make her racist? I KNOW MADONNA IS NOT PERFECT. She would not be where she is without her flaws. I am sick of being told "ooh, this is a forum, we are entitled to our opinion." Well guess what, so am I. I support Madonna. She has enough fucking people hating on her online without her fans doing it constantly as well. 

44 minutes ago, Dita Parlo said:

There seems to be a belief among some here that if you stand up for Madonna these days you are somehow part of the problem. I keep reading we have to accept that Madonna isn't perfect, that she is flawed. We are told we are "enablers." and think her poop don't stink (it actually smells of Rose Mist).

Of course Madonna is flawed. Of course she makes mistakes. She said the "N" word Instagram. Does that make her racist? I KNOW MADONNA IS NOT PERFECT. She would not be where she is without her flaws. I am sick of being told "ooh, this is a forum, we are entitled to our opinion." Well guess what, so am I. I support Madonna. She has enough fucking people hating on her online without her fans doing it constantly as well. 

its this forum i see mostly haters i never see it on other forums because they are booted i can tell who the people who bash on her are on this forum and they really need to get a life perhaps use the energy they use on hating madonna on something more worthwhile to them 

2 hours ago, heartcore said:

Case in point. Calling out M on some of her bullshit, such as her use of racist language, has everything to do with her. I have no problem with her, but her behaviour can be rather problematic at times. 

shes adopted like 4 black children how the fuck is she racist ..just whatever go listen to kylies christmas album 

2 hours ago, heartcore said:

Its a problem for people who want to catch her out everytime she says or does something thats deemed controversial or out of people understanding. Says more about these people than M herself imho. 

1 hour ago, Future Lover said:

Well, at least now we know that Madonna has pretty conservative and downright regressive fans as well!

I wouldn't even call them fans just because theyre on this forum it doesn't make them fans - they deffo do not understand madonnas art ..lol

5 minutes ago, RayOfLight said:

Its a problem for people who want to catch her out everytime she says or does something thats deemed controversial or out of people understanding. Says more about these people than M herself imho. 

this..they need to get a life i mean people moaning about that song about condoms have forgot about the " hey you dont be silly put a rubber on your willy " classic lol

yeah thats 2019 people...lighten up !   And I agree, alot of 'fans' here call het out for taking a piss....This is the real world and we are who we are but who are we to condemn a woman for tit or tat....Lets move on...!

3 minutes ago, BlueForce said:

yeah thats 2019 people...lighten up !   And I agree, alot of 'fans' here call het out for taking a piss....This is the real world and we are who we are but who are we to condemn a woman for tit or tat....Lets move on...!

its like when she was accused of racism due to her comment about beyonce looking at her albums in a art gallery fake picture ..her haters created all that ..they twisted it to suit their agenda lol ..losers

24 minutes ago, tricky ricky said:

its this forum i see mostly haters i never see it on other forums because they are booted i can tell who the people who bash on her are on this forum and they really need to get a life perhaps use the energy they use on hating madonna on something more worthwhile to them 

On some forums people get booted for saying they don’t like her outfit. I don’t think it’s healthy to think of M as a deity and she wouldn’t want you to.

9 minutes ago, RayOfLight said:

I miss those days when we would get some fake tracklist or songs lyrics. lol

Wheres the Batuka lyrics? Any of you got them from a friend of an auntie who knows someone at Interscope?  😂 

THE LYRICS LEAKED A WEEK AGO 

She wanted to test her husband
She knew exactly what to do
A pseudonym to fool him 
She couldn't have made a worse move
She sent him scented letters
And he received them with a strange delight 
Just like his wife 
But how she was before the tears
And how she was before the years flew by
And how she was when she was beautiful
She signed the letter
All yours
Batuka Batuka Batuka-ya-ya! 
All yours
She wanted to take it further
So she arranged a place to go 
To see if he 
Would fall for her incognito 
And when he laid eyes on her 
He got the feeling they had met before
Uncanny how she 
Reminds him of his little lady 
Capacity to give him all he needs 
Just like his wife before she freezed on him
Just…

All yours
All yours

16 minutes ago, *mlvc* said:

On some forums people get booted for saying they don’t like her outfit. I don’t think it’s healthy to think of M as a deity and she wouldn’t want you to.

We all know Madonna was a bad girl we dont need reminding