Fighter

The New Album 2019 - Part 2

2 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

SCREAMING. They still ban anyone who has a different opinion? :smuglaugh:

I got banned on there for ten days once when I said that we shouldn't celebrate anniversaries of Madonna's failed relationships.  I did not curse, attack any single person or say anything anti-M.  I messaged the moderator and asked for an explanation.  Surprise... I never got a response.

1 minute ago, Sultrysully said:

I got banned on there for ten days once when I said that we shouldn't celebrate anniversaries of Madonna's failed relationships.  I did not curse, attack any single person or say anything anti-M.  I messaged the moderator and asked for an explanation.  Surprise... I never got a response.

Jeez. Well here, I’ll cuss. 👏🏻FUCK 👏🏻EM👏🏻BABY!!

3 hours ago, Beautiful_Scars said:

I just get banned on Mnation for no reason,

Ha, ha seems like a lot of us got banned there :lol: forget about them, this place is better :)

3 minutes ago, Bel said:

Forget Madonnanation, let them be, their place their rules; besides we don't need to create a problem with other forum. 

Just a reminder: This thread is about the new album.

This!

2 minutes ago, LikeAMelody said:

I can not wait for this album to hear sense. We are living in such an awful age right now.

Here's to a return to art, love, fun, and intelligence in music again. 💖

All truth.  The wait is hard but Madonna has never release a song as bad as 7 rings, NEVER  so I am okay with her taking more than two weeks.  We need the Queen do lead us out of the desert.

3 minutes ago, KaitoXD said:

Let's stop the hate nonsense and talk about how Madonna has been serious about her safety and confidentiality for Magic. It's giving me thrills and she might drop the album cover anytime soon. o.o

she will? tell us more please :party:

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I still think the album will have a fairly commercial-leaning sound, with experimental elements/Portuguese influences here and there.  Lead single will be a Music/Hung Up hybrid. 

I dont know i mean in the video clip she posted of her playing guitar is looks like it will be a mid tempo song like love profusion .

1 minute ago, tricky ricky said:

I dont know i mean in the video clip she posted of her playing guitar is looks like it will be a mid tempo song like love profusion .

I dnt think that clip has anything to do with new music. Maybe in terms of imagenery used in a video or photoshoot but music wise that was a song she came out with for a laugh. 

2 minutes ago, RayOfLight said:

I dnt think that clip has anything to do with new music. Maybe in terms of imagenery used in a video or photoshoot but music wise that was a song she came out with for a laugh. 

no i think the clip is showing clips from her new music video - she is singing over the clip 

1 minute ago, tricky ricky said:

no i think the clip is showing clips from her new music video 

Album artwork shoot i think. She said herself last week on MDNASKIN that when she wore the very short brunette wig she was shooting the album artwork. 

18 hours ago, tricky ricky said:

shes adopted like 4 black children how the fuck is she racist ..just whatever go listen to kylies christmas album 

Finally, someone uses the “she has black children” card, that people have been dying to use for years. And men have mothers and sisters and daughters and they can still do and say sexist stuff. I find it disgusting to use her children to give her clout or credit for not being racist. A lot of people already think she uses her children to not seem racist and now her fans are spewing this bullshit

If you love and respect Madonna, I dont know how you can be comfortable USING her children and their race. Its an AWFUL way of representing her as a fandom to the world, and I know it is not on her if her fandom is toxic, but this is not beneficial to Madonna.

25 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Album artwork shoot i think. She said herself last week on MDNASKIN that when she wore the very short brunette wig she was shooting the album artwork. 

Looks like she’s spoiling a lot. I do hope its worth it when its revealed and doesnt feel like weve already seen it.

what are you talking about ? why would a racist person adopt black children ? that is my point and youre saying its similar having brothers and sisters which is something that we can not choose ...fucking asshole fuck yourself and this shit forum 

19 minutes ago, tricky ricky said:

what are you talking about ? why would a racist person adopt black children ? that is my point and youre saying its similar having brothers and sisters which is something that we can not choose ...fucking asshole fuck yourself and this shit forum 

EXACTLY

Ultra SJW "liberals" are just as bad as ultra conservative Christian freaks and their nonsense are gonna help Trump, unfortunately , win again in 2020

43 minutes ago, tricky ricky said:

People also adopt daughters, the point is having people of a "certain kind" around, even by your choosing, doesn't mean you're automatically not sexist or racist or whatever else.

"fucking asshole fuck yourself and this shit forum "

At least people can stop saying they care about "peace and positivity" and having a decent community. Some of you read the guidelines of the forum, agree to them by being here, and then attack other users when it suits you, like you did in your previous posts. Here's an idea, if you don't like people here or the forum and you want to act in this way: LEAVE. Nobody needs this type of behavior and nobody has time for it. This forum is for adult conversation only, if you don't have the capacity to handle it, close the tab. 

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 8.24.55 AM.jpg

17 minutes ago, Mp1992 said:

EXACTLY

Ultra SJW "liberals" are just as bad as ultra conservative Christian freaks and their nonsense are gonna help Trump, unfortunately , win again in 2020

The irony that you bring up Trump when his supporters use the exact same rhetoric you're using, to defend him and his obvious covert racism. :dead: "Unfortunately". sure sis. 

1 hour ago, Fighter said:

Finally, someone uses the “she has black children” card. And men have mothers and sisters and daughters and they can still do and say sexist stuff. I find it disgusting to use her children to give her clout or credit for not being racist. A lot of people already think she herself uses her children to not seem racist and now her fans are spewing this bullshit

If you love and respect Madonna, I dont know how you can be comfortable USING her children and their race in this way. Its an AWFUL way of representing her as a fandom to the world, and I know it is not on her if her fandom is toxic, but this is not benefitial to Madonna.

Please have you any idea how hard is to adopt kids? It's not like you can just "buy a kid", it is more like you have to go through many adoption procedures and prove that you really love the child. If parents turn out to be racist then they will lose the custody of the kid. Madonna has managed to kept her adoption kids because she has proved to love them. Now, you cannot love your children and be racist towards them at the same time, because love and racism are mutually exclusive.