Fighter

The New Album 2019 - Part 2

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Fighter said:

The irony that you bring up Trump when his supporters use the exact same rhetoric you're using, to defend him and his obvious covert racism. :dead: "Unfortunately". sure sis. 

How did I defend him?  I said it the ultra.liberal SJW'S who think,"everything's racist" and are offended by EVERYTHING that push smart, intelligent liberals like Madonna and myself, although I still vote Democrat, away from the party and turn them into Trump freaks.  SJW'S are the worst things to happen to the liberal movement

 

Sometimes I think their being paid by Republicans to detail REAL liberals and their causes and concerns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fighter said:

Finally, someone uses the “she has black children” card, that people have been dying to use for years. And men have mothers and sisters and daughters and they can still do and say sexist stuff. I find it disgusting to use her children to give her clout or credit for not being racist. A lot of people already think she uses her children to not seem racist and now her fans are spewing this bullshit

If you love and respect Madonna, I dont know how you can be comfortable USING her children and their race. Its an AWFUL way of representing her as a fandom to the world, and I know it is not on her if her fandom is toxic, but this is not beneficial to Madonna.

Yeah but they didn't adopt them, they were born with them, they didn't "choose" to be together. I don't think a 30 years old man that wants to adopt a daughter can be sexist too. Wtf you decide to adopt then? Doesn't make any sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

I got banned on there for ten days once when I said that we shouldn't celebrate anniversaries of Madonna's failed relationships.  I did not curse, attack any single person or say anything anti-M.  I messaged the moderator and asked for an explanation.  Surprise... I never got a response.

They banned me til july 19 loool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

Yeah but they didn't adopt them, they were born with them, they didn't "choose" to be together. I don't think a 30 years old man that wants to adopt a daughter can be sexist too. Wtf you decide to adopt then? Doesn't make any sense.

So if a husband abuses his wife they're not sexists because they choose to be with the woman? lol. Most men choose to be with women in one way or another, i guess no one is sexist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, madenis said:

:bubblebitch:

2nd thread about the new album.

We're only at the 30th Page and there are confrontations about Madonna being racist, etc.

SERIOUSLY ? 

It's time to relax and fuck guys. The wait makes you being insane:Madonna032:

Madonna is not a racist, come on she adopted 4 black children 😂😂, end of the story, now back to the new album theme, let’s talk about how amazing sounds the new singl... wait

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Beautiful_Scars said:

Madonna is not a racist, come on she adopted 4 black children 😂😂, end of the story, now back to the new album theme, let’s talk about how amazing sounds the new singl... wait

:Madonna057:

 

:Madonna021:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a hard time understanding that anyone could see Madonna as a racist... sometimes we forget that intent does matter and our understanding of something might be totally wrong... if you are a fan of the woman you should know her well enough to know that no way is she a racist....and no it is not because I am an obsessed fan who think Madonna is perfect in every way..she is just as human and flawed as the rest of us... but that does not make her a racist...

 

Cool down, and remember why we are fans in the first place... wonder how many songs the new album will contain?? 12, 15, 19??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

Please have you any idea how hard is to adopt kids? It's not like you can just "buy a kid", it is more like you have to go through many adoption procedures and prove that you really love the child. If parents turn out to be racist then they will lose the custody of the kid. Madonna has managed to kept her adoption kids because she has proved to love them. Now, you cannot love your children and be racist towards them at the same time, because love and racism are mutually exclusive.

I don't think anyone (sane) thinks Madonna is racist towards her children. I think most people would agree that she is a loving mother.

The problem was her actions on social media involving a slur.

Racism doesn't JUST mean you personally hate or are prejudiced against a "race", that is the extreme expression of racism and just one definition. racism on a macro scale is something that is ingrained in society, same with sexism, etc. How many men do we hear claiming "they love women" and then say the most horribly sexist stuff? Or even the male Madonna fans who LOVE their queen but will also constantly treat her like a doormat? You can say sexist, racist, (etc) stuff without meaning harm or having hatred for a group of people, yet you're doing harm by helping perpetuate sexist, racist, dynamics. It's not that you hate them, but you do cause harm regardless. 

Madonna is NOT a racist. She is an ally to minorities and has done a lot of good things for the progress of society, to me it's harmful to her image and legacy that we keep blindly and aggressively defending the couple of things she did wrong. It's not about hating her or dismissing all the good things she's done. It's not one or the other.  

Back in 2014 I defended Madonna because I know she is not a racist and I know she didn't intend to harm, but her using the hashtag, then telling people to fuck off, and then posting a defensive apology, wasn't a positive thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get that we can have intelligent conversations here, but what does all this race talk have to do with the new album? I like to come here to escape the crap problems we have in this world. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fighter said:

I don't think anyone (sane) thinks Madonna is racist towards her children. I think most people would agree that she is a loving mother.

The problem was her actions on social media involving a slur.

Racism doesn't JUST mean you personally hate or are prejudiced against a "race", that is the extreme expression of racism and just one definition. racism on a macro scale is something that is ingrained in society, same with sexism, etc. How many men do we hear claiming "they love women" and then say the most horribly sexist stuff? Or even the male Madonna fans who LOVE their queen but will also constantly treat her like a doormat? You can say sexist, racist, (etc) stuff without meaning harm or having hatred for a group of people, yet you're doing harm by helping perpetuate sexist, racist, dynamics. It's not that you hate them, but you do cause harm regardless. 

Madonna is NOT a racist. She is an ally to minorities and has done a lot of good things for the progress of society, to me it's harmful to her image and legacy that we keep blindly and aggressively defending the couple of things she did wrong. It's not about hating her or dismissing all the good things she's done. It's not one or the other.  

Back in 2014 I defended Madonna because I know she is not a racist and I know she didn't intend to harm, but her using the hashtag, then telling people to fuck off, and then posting a defensive apology, wasn't a positive thing. 

ANYONE can be racist, I've heard Asians say racist stuff against blacks, I've heard blacks say racist stuff against Hispanics in my life etc. Madonna is not in the least, she's truly color blind and judges people by their character not their race

 

And yes women can be anti male, it's called misandry and gay people can be prejudiced against straight people and particularly bisexual men.  I've heard examples of that as well

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mp1992 said:

How did I defend him?  I said it the ultra.liberal SJW'S who think,"everything's racist" and are offended by EVERYTHING that push smart, intelligent liberals like Madonna and myself, although I still vote Democrat, away from the party and turn them into Trump freaks.  SJW'S are the worst things to happen to the liberal movement

 

Sometimes I think their being paid by Republicans to detail REAL liberals and their causes and concerns

If it's that easy to turn someone into a Trump supporter, then I don't know about the smart part. I think intelligent people would look at the conversation in a more nuanced way instead of throwing terms like SJW around. Id think the real liberals would want unity and equality, how can you have it by carelessly dismissing discussion of important things without even trying to add anything to it?. I'm not even sure I consider myself a "liberal". so you just labelled me without knowing me at all. I have my own mind and my own opinions just like everyone else, I don't need to fit neatly into a political box to have opinions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mp1992 said:

ANYONE can be racist, I've heard Asians say racist stuff against blacks, I've heard blacks say racist stuff against Hispanics in my life etc. Madonna is not in the least, she's truly color blind and judges people by their character not their race

 

And yes women can be anti male, it's called misandry and gay people can be prejudiced against straight people and particularly bisexual men.  I've heard examples of that as well

 

 

You're not completely wrong about those things, but that wasn't the point of my post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Maddylvr said:

I get that we can have intelligent conversations here, but what does all this race talk have to do with the new album? I like to come here to escape the crap problems we have in this world. 

You see, it all started with a bad joke she made on Instagram. Her power....:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Fighter said:

So if a husband abuses her wife they're not sexists because they choose to be with the woman? lol. Most men choose to be with women in one way or another, i guess no one is sexist. 

If a man abuses he's wife, he's not a sexist, he's a cunt and a vile human being. nicki5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Régine Filange said:

If a man abuses he's wife, he's not a sexist, he's a cunt and a vile human being. nicki5

Why are you determined to remove sexism from the equation? lol Clearly a lot of abusive men think of women as lesser, or as their property. And this has been historically so. 

nways, let's go back to talking about the very few things we know about this album. And let's continue to keep the respect (for the most part) even when we disagree. :kiss: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Fighter said:

I don't think anyone (sane) thinks Madonna is racist towards her children. I think most people would agree that she is a loving mother.

The problem was her actions on social media involving a slur.

Racism doesn't JUST mean you personally hate or are prejudiced against a "race", that is the extreme expression of racism and just one definition. racism on a macro scale is something that is ingrained in society, same with sexism, etc. How many men do we hear claiming "they love women" and then say the most horribly sexist stuff? Or even the male Madonna fans who LOVE their queen but will also constantly treat her like a doormat? You can say sexist, racist, (etc) stuff without meaning harm or having hatred for a group of people, yet you're doing harm by helping perpetuate sexist, racist, dynamics. It's not that you hate them, but you do cause harm regardless. 

Madonna is NOT a racist. She is an ally to minorities and has done a lot of good things for the progress of society, to me it's harmful to her image and legacy that we keep blindly and aggressively defending the couple of things she did wrong. It's not about hating her or dismissing all the good things she's done. It's not one or the other.  

Back in 2014 I defended Madonna because I know she is not a racist and I know she didn't intend to harm, but her using the hashtag, then telling people to fuck off, and then posting a defensive apology, wasn't a positive thing. 

The problem is not Madonna's use of the N word with a positive connotation towards her own son. The problem is the stupid backlash that she received afterwards. All those people ready to accuse Madonna of perpetuating racism, without realizing that the use of words heavily depend on the context.

Even the use of the N word has recently became more liberal among the younger generations...rappers always use that word in songs and young white kids who grew up listening to rappers know that the N word is not always pejorative and it can be used in a cool way.  The way a mother calls her own son is very personal and let's not forget that Madonna has 2 white kids and 4 black kids, so she's exposed to the N word. She could call her son whatever she wants as long as she does it with love imho.

I agree that is harmful to her legacy to defend every Madonna's action, but the one thing I will defend her for sure is whenever they try to say that she perpetuate racism. Her all life she has fought racism and I will not let diminish all that because of the way she calls her own son. 

Give Madonna a real fur and I will not hesitate to bash her ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Fighter said:

You're not completely wrong about those things, but that wasn't the point of my post. 

How?  So was I hearing things when I heard racist comments from minorities toward minorities?  Or when I've heard straight women be incredibly anti gay and disgusted towards gay men or when I hear gay men say sexist stuff about women?

 

Don't get me started on how hateful the so called "LGBTQ community" is towards bisexual men.

 

As a bisexual male, I've been told that"all bisexual men should just die", NUMEROUS times.  That is HATE

 

We need to get away from this "only straight white men can be racist or homopbic or sexist" mindset because it isn't true at all

  Hell most women friends I have tell me that the nastiest, most jealous and sexist people towards women are... Other women.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

The problem is not Madonna's use of the N word with a positive connotation towards her own son. The problem is the stupid backlash that she received afterwards. All those people ready to accuse Madonna of perpetuating racism, without realizing that the use of words heavily depend on the context. Even the use of the N word has recently became more liberal among the younger generations...rappers always use that word in songs and young white kids who grew up listening to rappers know that the N word is not always pejorative and it can be used in a cool way.  The way a mother calls her own son is very personal and let's not forget that Madonna has 2 white kids and 4 black kids, so she's exposed to the N word. She could call her son whatever she wants as long as she does it with love imho.

I agree that is harmful to her legacy to defend every Madonna's action, but the one thing I will defend her for sure is whenever they try to say that she perpetuate racism. Her all life she has fought racism and I will not let diminish all that because of the way she calls her own son. 

Give Madonna a real fur and I will not hesitate to bash her ;)

It wasnt JUST the use of the word but her reaction to the backlash and the way her apology was worded. Of course Madonna is human and a poor reaction is understandable, and Im sure there were a lot of trolls in her comment section who didnt care at all about the racism aspect, who were just using it to hate on her. I also remember people being ageist towards her including buzzfeed who were huge hypocrites. But she did perpetuate racism in a small measure if you want, by being so careless and dismissive of the whole thing like only her intent mattered and not the impact as well. 

Pretty sure M wore real fur at some point, sorry to say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mp1992 said:

How?  So was I hearing things when I heard racist comments from minorities toward minorities?  Or when I've heard straight women be incredibly anti gay and disgusted towards gay men or when I hear gay men say sexist stuff about women?

 

Don't get me started on how hateful the so called "LGBTQ community" is towards bisexual men.

 

As a bisexual male, I've been told that"all bisexual men should just die", NUMEROUS times.  That is HATE

 

We need to get away from this "only straight white men can be racist or homopbic or sexist" mindset because it isn't true at all

  Hell most women friends I have tell me that the nastiest, most jealous and sexist people towards women are... Other women.

I never said any of those things in my post, so I am confused. I agree with everything you just said tho. 🧐

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fighter said:

So if a husband abuses her wife they're not sexists because they choose to be with the woman? lol. Most men choose to be with women in one way or another, i guess no one is sexist. 

 

Im sorry but you again and again ask peeps here to stay on topic but yet again you are engaging in the same BS narrative. Maybe we should take a poll and ask if M is a racist in another thread. I dont get why all these people are so preoccupied with this racist issue when we all know M fought teeth and nail against racism as much as she fought against homophobia. Can we please move on and ban these haters once for all? Sick of reading Daily Mail comments on this forum !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Do we need to start a war
Do we need to take a side
If we open up our eyes
Realize that we are dying
Is it all worth fighting for
It all comes down to
Who's wrong or right
Who's black or white
It doesn't matter what you're bleeding for
Straight or bi or
God almighty
Doesn't matter underneath it all
'Cause we're only here to love
Like there's no tomorrow
So let's live each moment like our time is only borrowed
Do we need to build a bomb
Do we need to fire a gun
If you have to stand your ground
It's a war that can't be won
Is it all worth dying for
It all comes down to
Who's rich or poor
Virgin or whore
It doesn't matter what you're praying for
Death or life
You're truth almighty
Doesn't matter underneath it all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.