Fighter

The New Album 2019 - Part 2

I hope that she won't tour this time... I know that touring is the main source of income, but it's not like Madonna needs money. Touring requires a lot of preparation and effort and that usually means less singles. I think it is safe to say that since the Confession tour she's focusing she's caring less about the singles choice.  
Tbh I wouldn't mind at all an era without tour but with more singles and quality music videos, like ROL. Moreover if she takes a break from touring only for this Magic era, then the next era after Magic the demand to see her live will be so high that she'd have no problem to break the S&S record (which has been recently broken by Ed Sheran btw).  She's a legendary artist and she should tour only in stadium or very small theaters for elites. Fuck the arenas. :Madonna052:

32 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

Touring requires a lot of preparation and effort and that usually means less singles

Not true. She released more singles in the past and she also toured.

The reason why there are only three singles per era since 2008 is the success of her singles. 

The truth is she has nothing to lose if her singles are digitally released. 

10 minutes ago, Beautiful_Scars said:

I'm the only one that is not excited to this instagram clip and the sound theme of the new album?

I don't think the whole album will look or sound like this. I am sure we will rejoice with the Madonna Sound as we've always done.

12 minutes ago, luckystar said:

I haven't been this excited about Madonna's new era for a long time. She is finally doing something that she has been always successful at - reinvention. A visual and musical reinvention. 

You do realize the music in that clip isn't Madonna's upcoming music?

I hope so, she seems too obsessed with Portugal, and I personally find boring that type of music. So, it's ok some influences in a couple of songs, but that's all, please

1 hour ago, vitoralmeiida said:

really? I'm hoping she's going to go on a stadium tour to show the world who's the boss. (even though she doesn't need...)

well, if she's planning to do that I agree, but if she's planning another arena tour like RHT then I can easily wait for the era after Magic.

28 minutes ago, luckystar said:

Not true. She released more singles in the past and she also toured.

The reason why there are only three singles per era since 2008 is the success of her singles. 

The truth is she has nothing to lose if her singles are digitally released. 

Um in the past usually her tours promoted two eras instead of just one. Think about the who's that girls tour, the BA tour, the DWT: their setlist included two new eras.

The truth is that MDNA singles were totally screwed because of her tour timetable. For instance, Turn Up The Radio music video would never been happen if she wasn't touring in Italy at the time.  Probably she wouldn't have release TUTR at all if it wasn't for the tour. 

Moreover,  I'm pretty sure that Miles Away would have got a proper music video if it wasn't for the S&S tour.

2 minutes ago, Beautiful_Scars said:

I hope so, she seems too obsessed with Portugal, and I personally find boring that type of music. So, it's ok some influences in a couple of songs, but that's all, please

On that note i was a doubter myself but since she has Mirwais and Billboard producing as well i wouldnt worry much about the beats. Im sensing we are going to have a bombastic dance anthem.

9 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

Um in the past usually her tours promoted two eras instead of just one. Think about the who's that girls tour, the BA tour, the DWT: their setlist included two new eras.

I don't get what that has to do with the things I said.

1 minute ago, Régine Filange said:

People heard it and didn't like the sound? What did you expected? Wbk since last year she's doing Portuguese music.

Is that really a preview of her new music?

Her Instagram clips contain music of other artists and her documentary might also show Portuguese singers who influenced her. Hence their music in her Instagram clips.

I doubt she would do something that simple. It would be  just copying Portuguese music style.

She spent a year in a studio and Mirwais was involved, so I expect the album to be very creative. 

9 minutes ago, luckystar said:

Is that really a preview of her new music?

Her Instagram clips contain music of other artists and her documentary might also show Portuguese singers who influenced her. Hence their music in her Instagram clips.

I doubt she would do something that simple. It would be  just copying Portuguese music style.

She spent a year in a studio and Mirwais was involved, so I expect the album to be very creative. 

But I heard her voice. At the last song. And at the first one I thought she was the one singing in Portuguese.