Fighter

The New Album 2019 - Part 2

3 hours ago, brazilfan said:

Thankfully that's not Madonna. Thank GOD!

It's actress Lana Parrilla's body and that LoLa is her dog's name.

Lol i love LiarDonna ! Last week she post an old pic of her writting a comment as if it's new (the sunset glasses) and now the tatoo one that is from someone else 😂😂😂 that's hysterical i love it ! And by the next day the fake news is all over the medias 😂😂😂 she must have good laugh with her kids about it, i guess it has became like a game !

I saw the story and my heart stopped. Big butts and pillow faces don’t really bother me, but a tattoo kind of upset. Just didn’t seem M at all. Thank goodness it was just her messing around.

1 hour ago, BlueForce said:

Wel all know the albun is coming in June , so why the meltdowns?  

Once again memeber Brendanloves u does his strange copy and paste job... last week he posted here a comment from a Mtribe forum member as if he wrote it himself and now he's doing the other way around, copy and paste a your comment on tribe... people told me he does this all the time. So weird... 

(Notice the same typo mistake on the first word 'wel' )

2019-02-20-15-14-50.jpg

8 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Once again memeber Brendanloves u does his strange copy and paste job... last week he posted here a comment from a Mtribe forum member as if he wrote it himself and now he's doing the other way around, copy and paste a your comment on tribe... people told me he does this all the time. So weird... 

(Notice the same typo mistake on the first word 'wel' )

2019-02-20-15-14-50.jpg

Thx for letting me know man. Is this guy also a member here?

16 hours ago, strepentijger said:

We at DrownedMadonna.com have heard that Madonna’s new single will be released in late April, or at the beginning of May 2019 at the latest.

We also learnt that Madonna’s upcoming album will be released in June 2019.

Furthermore, we can deny rumours going around that Madonna’s first single will be the duet with Anitta.

Lastly, we at DrownedMadonna.com learnt that Madonna’s new albumsurprise!!! – is NOT titled Magic.

Are you ready for this exciting new era?

Alright :) That's great ! We just need to be patient. It's coming. They are in the final step of the album mixing. She is getting ready to come back under the spotlights. We'll have some new Madonna music for spring and summer !!! I am so happy !

One guy on twitter PMed me that it sounds like Confessions on a Dance Floor mixed with African + Portuguese sounds, and it's coming in April 5th. There's a song named Liftado (?) and that she's singing the verses in english and the chorus in portuguese in Batuka.

:Madonna021: