Bat-Fan

Best of her last 3 tours  

30 members voted

1. 1. Best of Madonna's last 3 tours

• Sticky & Sweet tour
    • MDNA tour
    • Rebel Heart tour

8 minutes ago, PWCCA said:

MDNA tour more controversial than BAT??? Are you mad? Were you not around in 1990? lol

Were you in 2012? LOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversy_of_The_MDNA_Tour

Being from Toronto I'm well aware of the arrest incident, but MDNA had at least 10 sizable controversies during its run. It went on and on. I wish it'd had a behind-the-scenes documentary.

1 hour ago, vespertine said:

Were you in 2012? LOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversy_of_The_MDNA_Tour

Being from Toronto I'm well aware of the arrest incident, but MDNA had at least 10 sizable controversies during its run. It went on and on. I wish it'd had a behind-the-scenes documentary.

Do you think the MDNA tour promoted or at least praised the guns in some way? :thinker:

2 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

Do you think the MDNA tour promoted or at least praised the guns in some way? :thinker:

No, I think her intention was to depict violence and as the year became more and more riddled with mass shootings (culminating in Sandy Hook), she didn't let it alter her show, in true M fashion.

MDNA tour was amazing. I was so disappointed in Rebel Heart tour. Sticky and Sweet wasn’t her best either.

this is my order: 

1. Girlie Show

2. MDNA

3. Confessions

4. REIVENTION 

5. Drowned World 

6. Sticky and Sweet

7. Rebel Heart

8. Blond A

9. Who’s that girl 

10. Virgin 

4 hours ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

Far from it. It was her take on a nation obsessed with guns and violence. I think she released a statement at some point because of the criticism. Of course Americans would rather ban fake guns in a show than actual ban the real thing that causes death  and tragedy to millions. Oh the world!

Guest PâtisseriexEnthusiast

Sticky & Sweet Tour will ALWAYS be my favourite M tour. It was the very 1st tour of Madonna I watched in full, while still discovering her as an artist & digging into her discography.

- THE VISUALS

- THE CHOREOGRAPHY

- THE COLOURS

- THE ENERGY

- THE RE-INVENTED CLASSIC HITS

- THE MUSICAL DIVERSITY / TOUR SECTIONS

- THE INTERLUDES (DAD, Rain & Get Stupid especially!

TOP Performances include:

Devil Wouldn’t Recognize You, the ENTIRE ACT 2 (Perfection!), La Isla Bonita, YMLM acoustic, Like a Prayer & Give it 2 me!

I even used to force my friends to watch it, when I had them over OR after losing bets! 

:Madonna034:

All of them are special for some reason, of course!
Sticky & Sweet has incredible energy, choreographies, reinvented songs, attitude.
MDNA is very theatrical, dark, controversial, with amazing visuals.
Rebel Heart is more intimate and close to fans.
I'll vote for MDNA since it was the first time (and only one for now) I saw her live. Such a moment!