Why fanbases hate on Madonna without a reason?

Régine Filange

On 2/5/2019 at 9:43 AM, Hampus said:

To be honest some Madonna fans are not much better, if you have been eg. on MadonnaNation you know how much some fans bash other artists like Gaga....

Very true. I think its the ugly side of stanning for a particular artist; in order to validate them these fans feel the need to trash others. Its very immature and mean spirited. 

But as usual Madonna is in a league of her own. Her anti bigotry and liberal silver lining mentality has always pissed off conservative folks so she had to suffer the worst. 

On 2/5/2019 at 10:49 PM, drivebitch said:

I'm sorry, but Madonna ran her mouth in front of the camera and behind the scenes. She admitted to as much herself. It got back to a lot of people. Then the letters started leaking and you can see how nasty and thin-skinned Madonna could really be. The Gaga crap she still engages in is beneath her and really gets on my nerves. I think she's egged on by the idiot gays she surrounds herself with. Stan wars are a bore in the end anyway. People have way too much time on their hands. Who cares?

What on earth are you talking about? Honestly you live in another reality. You need to stop this spreading of lies.

18 hours ago, RayOfLight said:

Very true. I think its the ugly side of stanning for a particular artist; in order to validate them these fans feel the need to trash others. Its very immature and mean spirited. 

But as usual Madonna is in a league of her own. Her anti bigotry and liberal silver lining mentality has always pissed off conservative folks so she had to suffer the worst. 

You're joking right?  Ultra "liberal" SJW types hate her the worst and spread the most anti Madonna vitriol, because they're so "woke" you know

Conservatives could care less, they have bigger fish to fry

18 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

I'm sorry, about who she talked in front of the camera and behind the scenes? Madonna haven't mention/talk about Gaga since 2013 or idk. Even when Gaga called her untalented back in 2016/17, Madonna didn't answer back.

Gaga never called her untalented, she alluded that Madonna doesn't write her music like she does, which is bullshit but...

4 hours ago, Mp1992 said:

You're joking right?  Ultra "liberal" SJW types hate her the worst and spread the most anti Madonna vitriol, because they're so "woke" you know

Conservatives could care less, they have bigger fish to fry

Theres really no proof of that and i was talking about the conservative media which has always trashed M.  If you base anything on social media you ll never get to the bottom of it. Peeps pretend to be all sorts on social media. I find that a lot of this “its offensive” line of talk is not necessarily connected to a political scope. I came to realize that people who easily get offended are also the ones who offend the most. So go figure.

1 hour ago, RayOfLight said:

Theres really no proof of that and i was talking about the conservative media which has always trashed M.  If you base anything on social media you ll never get to the bottom of it. Peeps pretend to be all sorts on social media. I find that a lot of this “its offensive” line of talk is not necessarily connected to a political scope. I came to realize that people who easily get offended are also the ones who offend the most. So go figure.

SJW's are the worst when it comes to Madonna, according to them Madonna is a rich, entitled white woman who steals black babies and has minimal talent, they were hoping that she "just kills herself" on social media after her Aretha Franklin speech at the VMA'S, they're absolutely despicable and vile towards her, they make conservatives look "decent", which I thought was impossible

1 hour ago, RayOfLight said:

And the media isn't conservative, the media is extremely liberal slanted, which is generally a good thing, but they're the FIRST to hate on and bash Madonna.  I've noticed liberals, unlike conservatives, never stick together and ALWAYS go after their own and Madonna is a prime target

3 hours ago, Mp1992 said:

SJW's are the worst when it comes to Madonna, according to them Madonna is a rich, entitled white woman who steals black babies and has minimal talent, they were hoping that she "just kills herself" on social media after her Aretha Franklin speech at the VMA'S, they're absolutely despicable and vile towards her, they make conservatives look "decent", which I thought was impossible

Again where are the receipts? SJW is not a political party or an organisation. Were these people around when Madonna released Like A Prayer or Erotica? And trust me M always got attacked. Its nothing new... Long before these SJW came along on the Internet. These SJW peeps are a social media movement with no faces, no names, no real background. Just because you read comment with the SJW hastag that doesnt mean anything.. Are they really fighing for justice or just bitch about? 

Lesson from history: Nero burned Rome and he blamed the Christians; the Nazis set the House of Parliament in Berlin on fire and blamed the communists. 

3 hours ago, Mp1992 said:

And the media isn't conservative, the media is extremely liberal slanted, which is generally a good thing, but they're the FIRST to hate on and bash Madonna.  I've noticed liberals, unlike conservatives, never stick together and ALWAYS go after their own and Madonna is a prime target

In the US the media is somewhat moderate/ liberal. Fox News is the exception obvz but say in other countries and im talking about the UK where im from the press is extremely conservative and far right.