Bat-Fan

New World Tour

I hope she'll avoid the arenas cuz I don't want another RHT. It was her worst tour ever imo. I rather have big production and quality performances than intimacy and slightly better audio. That is why I wish that it will be another stadium tour like the MDNA tour. No more arenas, please. 

On 2/14/2019 at 9:03 AM, Lucifer's Angel said:

I hope she'll avoid the arenas cuz I don't want another RHT. It was her worst tour ever imo. I rather have big production and quality performances than intimacy and slightly better audio. That is why I wish that it will be another stadium tour like the MDNA tour. No more arenas, please. 

Stadium tour would be great but I doubt she can still sell stadiums, minus South America and Asia.

1 hour ago, Bat-Fan said:

Stadium tour would be great but I doubt she can still sell stadiums, minus South America and Asia.

Why is that? The Rolling Stones just announced a 2019 US stadium tour even if their new music is not charting. Madonna like the Rolling Stones is a legendary tour performer and she will always attract a lot of audience. 

If you take a look at the RHT in Europe she had to add many more dates because one arena could not satisfy the demand of most of Europe countries. For instance, she had to do 5 dates in Germany and UK; and 3 dates in Italy, where she could have easily done just one stadium date. If she tour arena in Europe then she has to do at least 2-3 dates in each country to satisfy the demand. 

Maybe the US is the only place in which she may struggle to sell stadium due to the heavy boycotting that has been going on there since the American Life times. 

2 hours ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

Why is that? The Rolling Stones just announced a 2019 US stadium tour even if their new music is not charting. Madonna like the Rolling Stones is a legendary tour performer and she will always attract a lot of audience. 

If you take a look at the RHT in Europe she had to add many more dates because one arena could not satisfy the demand of most of Europe countries. For instance, she had to do 5 dates in Germany and UK; and 3 dates in Italy, where she could have easily done just one stadium date. If she tour arena in Europe then she has to do at least 2-3 dates in each country to satisfy the demand. 

Maybe the US is the only place in which she may struggle to sell stadium due to the heavy boycotting that has been going on there since the American Life times. 

Maybe she can do part Stadium, part Arenas like MDNA tour and BAT